Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 2/2/2021 12:18:58 PM EDT
Been rearranging gun room. Found ammo/components I didn't know I had. Want to do some shooting, but not in the snow! Still light flurries in Northern Neck.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 5:26:18 PM EDT
Its snowing its ass off down in HR, luckily its not sticking.

Fuck snow.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 6:24:15 PM EDT
This is the second snow "storm" I've seen in Virginia since moving here, my GF asked me about the roads and this was our convo:

GF: How are the roads? you think it will be bad?

Me: Laughs In Vermont

GF:

Me:

Bring it on. I enjoy the empty highways for once.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 1:01:55 PM EDT
Back roads when I lived in Vermont were plowed as soon as snow started falling and frequently sanded/salted until the storm was over.  The back road I live on here in Virginia is rarely plowed or treated; if it is, it is well after the fact.  The main roads are usually ok, but getting out to the main road can be a challenge
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 3:52:28 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Chas:
Back roads when I lived in Vermont were plowed as soon as snow started falling and frequently sanded/salted until the storm was over.  The back road I live on here in Virginia is rarely plowed or treated; if it is, it is well after the fact.  The main roads are usually ok, but getting out to the main road can be a challenge
View Quote

The sun is the best plow we get around here....
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 10:03:01 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Carpangler:
This is the second snow "storm" I've seen in Virginia since moving here, my GF asked me about the roads and this was our convo:

GF: How are the roads? you think it will be bad?

Me: Laughs In Vermont

GF:

Me:

Bring it on. I enjoy the empty highways for once.
View Quote

If we ever get a real storm you won't leave home for a week.
Top Top