Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2021 12:26:03 PM EDT
I know it is probably a long shot. But if anyone sees a hyper blue  2016 Subaru Crosstrek with Missouri plates on it, please report it to the police. My son and his wife are visiting relatives in St Cloud and someone stole their car last night. Here is a photo of it. They did not have the kayaks with them on this trip.

Thanks.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/31/2021 2:22:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got an update from my son. They found the car parked behind a hotel. From the looks of it, some dopeheads took it for a joy ride and then parked it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:52:02 AM EDT
[#2]
All's well that ends well. Frickin' scumbags.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 10:41:37 AM EDT
[#3]
MN Nice Ride Share Program.  
I am sure Our Gov. and AG are just going to come up with a pat on the back to the offenders.  If not an attaboy!
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 11:59:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just got an update from my son. They found the car parked behind a hotel. From the looks of it, some dopeheads took it for a joy ride and then parked it.
View Quote

They probably returned it when they realized they didn't steal a WRX or STI, found it was a gutless turd, and wanted nothing more to do with it

I have a Crosstrek...I know it's gutless
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:31:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They probably returned it when they realized they didn't steal a WRX or STI, found it was a gutless turd, and wanted nothing more to do with it

I have a Crosstrek...I know it's gutless
View Quote
HAHAHAHAHA I agree with you. The Crosstrek is actually my daughter-in-law's car. My son has a 2019 Jeep Compass Trailhawk that is way better. And there is no comparison between the Crosstrek and my oldest son's 2020 Subaru WRX.

Like I said the good news is that my son got it back right away and they were able to drive back to Missouri with no issues.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#6]
How did they start it?
@chumpmiester
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 10:00:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Could have been worse. A guy I used to work with had his car stolen at a gas station (left running during winter and insurance does not cover that). Some asshole stole his car, used his phone to call sex lines a jack off in it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 8:16:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How did they start it?
@chumpmiester
View Quote
My daughter in law accidentally left the spare key inside the car. Needless to say her and my son got the "dad" lecture from her dad and me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top