Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2020 7:16:23 AM EDT
Hope all of our Hometown members are doing good. Seems our virus cases are ramping up. WTF, Beadle County???
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 9:02:57 PM EDT
[#1]
None out west here. The guy listed as Pennington county died in Mitchell and didn't even make it out here.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 8:47:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Heard last night that 10 will be announced today, at least 2 West River. Sounds like one is a healthcare worker at monument health.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 9:03:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Heard last night that 10 will be announced today, at least 2 West River. Sounds like one is a healthcare worker at monument health.
View Quote

Yep. And she worked in the cancer center and exposed at least 100 patients. WTF was she thinking.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 4:51:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got a couple friends out in the Hills who said a lot of out of state people are showing up to ride this out. West river guys are you seeing this, or is it just a early start to tourist season?
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 9:50:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I have been definitely noticing it. Lots of CA and OR cars loaded to the gills with personal possessions. Great way for those idiots to spread the virus.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 7:23:53 AM EDT
[#6]
GTFO!!!
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 9:18:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 7:24:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Wife found out she might be working from home until August. Don't really mind since I'll get to see her more. I'm worried about our economy. All restaurants are shut for dine-in. All bars, closed. All barber shops, closed. The one and only liquor store, closed. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if 50% of our businesses never re-open. The state is going to be hammered hard with lack of tourism dollars coming in as well.

Johnny Cash - I'm a worried man
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 7:23:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have been definitely noticing it. Lots of CA and OR cars loaded to the gills with personal possessions. Great way for those idiots to spread the virus.
View Quote

Heard this a lot in Montana forums too. Makes you think when/if a bigger event ever hits.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:49:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wife found out she might be working from home until August. Don't really mind since I'll get to see her more. I'm worried about our economy. All restaurants are shut for dine-in. All bars, closed. All barber shops, closed. The one and only liquor store, closed. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if 50% of our businesses never re-open. The state is going to be hammered hard with lack of tourism dollars coming in as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGxhk2NkeEI
View Quote

The world economy and the US economy in general is going to be beat into the ground. Worse than the Great Depression. I hate to say it but the signs are all there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top