Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2020 12:11:35 PM EDT
So... Big Brother wants us to all stay at home, with a few exceptions. What would be the legal ramifications in Vermont (if any) of going out and around. Just idly curious.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:58:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Buddy of mine is VSP. He said they were looking at 'what if' cases with a states attorney just in case it came down to that. They aren't currently planning anything for the immediate future. But it could happen if it gets bad enough.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 12:45:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 8:29:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Stay safe Sprocket
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 5:52:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I Live in NH and work in VT(Travel Papers), they have state trucks on the border. I assume they are keeping track of Non VT vehicles entering the state.

Link Posted: 4/9/2020 3:38:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By R71:
I Live in NH and work in VT(Travel Papers), they have state trucks on the border. I assume they are keeping track of Non VT vehicles entering the state.

View Quote

ahhh that explains it, I noticed workers sitting in the trucks they have to rt 7 into NY and was wondering why.

I get not wanting the man to tell you to stay home, but at the very least do it for medical workers. My wife is an RN and gets frustrated to see people take unnecessary risks that might make her job that much harder/stressful later on.

Link Posted: 4/9/2020 6:35:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By iwiley817:

ahhh that explains it, I noticed workers sitting in the trucks they have to rt 7 into NY and was wondering why.

I get not wanting the man to tell you to stay home, but at the very least do it for medical workers. My wife is an RN and gets frustrated to see people take unnecessary risks that might make her job that much harder/stressful later on.

View Quote

I had an appointment at SVMC. Drove by the DOT trucks but didn’t notice anybody in them. There was a port-a-john behind one of them and I wondered why.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 11:50:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top