Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2021 11:11:28 AM EDT
I know this is an off year for elections and most people aren't paying attention, but there are still a few significant statewide judicial positions that will be on the ballot this year.  Most notably, the Supreme Court, where the republicans will be losing one of its two sitting members to retirement.   Currently, the court is 7-2, and could easily go 6-1 against us. The political importance of regaining control of the court cannot be understated. In 2018 the dems used the court to force re-drawing of the election maps, and they're using it to reshape the composition of our state and federal elected offices.  Unless we want to turn into NJ or NY, we have to hold the line and start rebuilding the court.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 3:44:25 AM EDT
[#1]
My Wife and I will be voting the 2nd Amendment/NRA all the way!
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:31:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I get the why this was pinned, but I'm not entirely sure pinning it was the way to go. I tend to not even look at the pinned threads, just habit, and I'm sure I'm far from the only one.
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 5:24:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Can someone explain the Home Rule?  This is the first time I'm hearing of it. Good/Bad?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top