Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2020 6:23:49 PM EDT
State Representative George Brown of Fayette County has pre-filed two bills for next year. We have seen both of these bills the last two years. BR 431 is a "gun storage" bill and BR 428 is an all-purpose omnibus gun control bill. BR 431 would tell you how to store your guns properly, and what would happen to you if you didn't. BR 428 either regulates, bans or licenses anything you can think of about guns. We have heard all of this before. Assault weapons, handguns, large capacity feeding devices etc., etc. These bills have never even gotten a sniff at a committee room and I doubt that will be any different this year. I guess that Rep. Brown wants to be able to tell his constituents, "I tried to protect you, but they won't listen to good sense". Why do they keep electing these people who can't get anything passed? You can see BR 431 here:
https://apps.legislature.ky.gov/record/21rs/prefiled/BR431.html

and BR 428 here:

https://apps.legislature.ky.gov/record/21rs/prefiled/BR428.html
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
its starts with a single thought...
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 12:14:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Man, you guys have some D.C. class aspiring assholes over there, you know that?
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 9:43:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Man, you guys have some D.C. class aspiring assholes over there, you know that?
View Quote
You mean VA-class?

I need KY to stay a free state so I can move back home eventually.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 10:51:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I anticipate a number of Jefferson County busybodies will happily cosponsor the legislation.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:41:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You mean VA-class?

I need KY to stay a free state so I can move back home eventually.
View Quote

Good news
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Good news
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top