Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2022 9:25:57 PM EDT
State Attorney General.  Who is running?
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 8:52:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Former Rep Adam Jarchow - really libertarian
Eric Toney - FDL County DA - Very pro LE and has been burning Evers and Kaul over Kenosha but I guess he voted for Hillary and Biden.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 11:35:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Former Rep Adam Jarchow - really libertarian
Eric Toney - FDL County DA - Very pro LE and has been burning Evers and Kaul over Kenosha but I guess he voted for Hillary and Biden.
View Quote

Belling was talking about Toney might be a liberal in Republican clothing yesterday.  I realized I had no idea who was running.
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 6:03:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Jarchow was my rep. He is a lawyer & campground owner in Polk County. The most down to earth guy you will ever meet.

He got the local libs all fired up at one point talking about his AR’s being his constitutional right. He also goes after county governments that abuse their authority & infringe on peoples rights.

He will be a Pit Bull of an AG.

I’ve only met him a couple times, but he has my vote.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 9:24:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jarchow was my rep. He is a lawyer & campground owner in Polk County. The most down to earth guy you will ever meet.

He got the local libs all fired up at one point talking about his AR’s being his constitutional right. He also goes after county governments that abuse their authority & infringe on peoples rights.

He will be a Pit Bull of an AG.

I’ve only met him a couple times, but he has my vote.
View Quote

I talked to the guys that are still partners at my Dad's old firm, and they recommended him. He has a good record, and experience with both criminal and civil matters.

I believe he's who I'll be supporting, FWIW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top