Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2022 6:19:37 PM EDT
Blunt is one of 10 Republican senators that have came to an agreement on a new gun control law.  The biggest part of it is funding for states to enact red flag laws and enhanced background checks that open up juvenile records.

Its best to call his office (be polite, I know its hard).  But if you can't do that please fill up his inbox with emails.  Contact Blunt here

If you have the time please contact the other 9 Republicans as well.  They claim they have enough votes to get this passed

10 GOP Signed on:
Cornyn
Tillis
Blunt
Burr
Cass­idy
Collins
Graham
Portman
Romney­
Toomey
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Not to put too fine a point on it, but the entire Missouri membership could show up at his office tomorrow, and he’d still vote for it.

He’s retiring, he cares even less for our opinion than he did when he wanted us to keep him employed.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:30:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I know......  but we have to try.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:38:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Jump on Hawley instead and tell him he isn’t getting anymore votes if his ol buddy blunt fucks us.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 8:19:15 PM EDT
[#4]
That might work
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Call the KC office if you want to speak with the bitch who answers the phone and dislikes receiving criticism.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 6:04:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I've already did an email contact with Blunt. Hawley and Hartzler immediately got back to me, but haven't gotten anything from Blunt, which I figured as much, since he's already indicated he ain't running again.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 7:09:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Blunt is swamp and since he's retiring he can pull the mask off now
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 5:26:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Call the KC office if you want to speak with the bitch who answers the phone and dislikes receiving criticism.
View Quote

Can you post the number?
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 12:54:34 AM EDT
[#9]
1000 Walnut Street
Suite 1560
Kansas City, MO 64106
(816) 471-7141
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 4:54:41 AM EDT
[#10]
I sent an email.
I'm not expecting much from him or his office.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 9:09:22 AM EDT
[#11]
I emailed him too but did so knowing he doesn't care in the slightest and is lining his pockets on his way out.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Ever since I called him out on a vote last year, I haven't heard from him at all...The guy is an effing lizard, with apologies to all good lizards out there. I used to hear from him, even though it was a boilerplate letter, whenever I emailed him. Since that last email, nada. I hear from Hawley all the time.

So, bets who will be running to take Blunt's place?  NO RINOs please.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 1:52:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:.

So, bets who will be running to take Blunt's place?  NO RINOs please.
View Quote

Let me guess . . . You don’t follow politics much, do you?

Primary candidates for u.s. senate
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 10:07:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Emailed and called....

i HATE politicians!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 11:39:12 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm not going to waste my time contacting him. Maybe if he wasn't retiring it  might maybe matter. But it sure as he'll doesn't matter now. Not unless someone has a pile of cash or so cush lobbying job with a pile of cash kick backs. Then he might consider changing his opinion.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 5:50:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Don’t be surprised if Hawley votes for whatever too.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 12:24:44 PM EDT
[#17]
I received the same canned response from Hawley too.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 2:26:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not to put too fine a point on it, but the entire Missouri membership could show up at his office tomorrow, and he’d still vote for it.

He’s retiring, he cares even less for our opinion than he did when he wanted us to keep him employed.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I'm glad that RINO is leaving. But he'll screw us over more before he leaves just to be a prick. My vote is going to Hartzler when it's time to fill his position. Fricken swamp creature Blunt.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 8:27:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

McCloskey is most certainly a RINO.  Schmitt or Hartzler will likely get the nod and neither seem like RINOs.  I've never heard of most of the rest so asking if any are RINOs is a valid question.  There are a lot of candidates.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 8:29:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sure, but he does live in MO, right?  I can't imagine a scenario where he goes in public and doesn't get mocked/booed like the TX folks did for Cornyn.  Maybe he'll pack his bags and leave the state, but that's the only chance he has of people not making his life miserable if he votes yes on this shitty legislation.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 10:22:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

McCloskey is most certainly a RINO.  Schmitt or Hartzler will likely get the nod and neither seem like RINOs.  I've never heard of most of the rest so asking if any are RINOs is a valid question.  There are a lot of candidates.
View Quote

He was a Democrat that sued gun companies until about a year ago.  The ouc of him holding the AR got him on every newscast and newspaper, and a phone call from Donald Trump.  So he had a good way to market himself to Republicans.  Maybe he rethought his morals and turned over a new leaf, but thats not good enough for my vote.  Go after a blue seat in his district for a state rep or senate position, then maybe we will talk US Senate.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 10:03:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 10:07:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Sure, but he does live in MO, right?
 I can't imagine a scenario where he goes in public and doesn't get mocked/booed like the TX folks did for Cornyn.  Maybe he'll pack his bags and leave the state, but that's the only chance he has of people not making his life miserable if he votes yes on this shitty legislation.
View Quote

I imagine he owns a home somewhere in Missouri, but I doubt he spends much time here. Not sure that's true of Hawley, though. Seems like he used his sister's address or something when he ran for office.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 10:08:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He was a Democrat that sued gun companies until about a year ago.
 The ouc of him holding the AR got him on every newscast and newspaper, and a phone call from Donald Trump.  So he had a good way to market himself to Republicans.  Maybe he rethought his morals and turned over a new leaf, but thats not good enough for my vote.  Go after a blue seat in his district for a state rep or senate position, then maybe we will talk US Senate.
View Quote

The inoperative pistol his wife was waiving around was actually a left-over courtroom prop from when he sued Bryco (or whichever version of Ring of Fire pistol manufactuer he sued)
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 11:40:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The inoperative pistol his wife was waiving around was actually a left-over courtroom prop from when he sued Bryco (or whichever version of Ring of Fire pistol manufactuer he sued)
View Quote

Allegedly inoperative.  It was inoperative by the time they turned it into the police at least.  It was a POS gun to start with yes, but why did they have it at their house vs. office?  And if he was a pro-2A, millionaire, "lifelong Republican" with an AR, why wouldn't he have another OPERATIVE firearm to grab.  Just doesn't add up.

Not knockin' him for defending his castle, and he definitely got screwed by the court afterward, but I just don't think those two things qualify him to be a senator.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 4:12:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I imagine he owns a home somewhere in Missouri, but I doubt he spends much time here. Not sure that's true of Hawley, though. Seems like he used his sister's address or something when he ran for office.
View Quote

Ah, I didn't realize that.  Looks like he sold his home in Columbia and moved the family to the Washington area after becoming a Senator.

I couldn't find any details on if he ever finished building the new home in Ozark, MO.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 4:34:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not knockin' him for defending his castle, and he definitely got screwed by the court afterward, but I just don't think those two things qualify him to be a senator.
View Quote

It's only my personal opinion, but I don't accept the notion that he was defending his castle. His castle was not under threat. Had he simply stood and watched (hell, maybe he could have waved), those protestors would have kept right on walking toward their intended target, which was the mayor's house. I also don't believe the bullshit about the protestors tearing down the gate. There's video that shows otherwise.

The dude unnecessarily brought attention and drama to himself. It was totally an unforced error on his part . . . unless the whole thing was planned.

Link Posted: 6/20/2022 4:38:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Ah, I didn't realize that.  Looks like he sold his home in Columbia and moved the family to the Washington area after becoming a Senator.

I couldn't find any details on if he ever finished building the new home in Ozark, MO.
View Quote

Just for the record, it is a constitutional requirement for a U.S. Senator to be a resident of the state he serves.
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 4:54:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Just for the record, it is a constitutional requirement for a U.S. Senator to be a resident of the state he serves.
View Quote

Is it also a constitutional requirement that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed?
Yet here we are.  

I definitely want our representatives to actually live in the state they represent, however.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 3:14:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually I do...I was very involved in local politics in NH...even ran for NH state representative (lost by 3 votes). I was on a few state committees as well as our regional school board. After the last election, I took my name off the Republican Party rolls as the RINOs in the party really pissed me off the last election. I am now unaffiliated. If someone asks me what political party I belong to I tell them I am a Constitutional Conservative and leave at that.

That being said, I just moved here a few months ago and MO politics is very different than NH politics...still learning the ropes.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 6:57:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Actually I do... . . .

That being said, I just moved here a few months ago and MO politics is very different than NH politics...still learning the ropes.
View Quote

Sorry if I came across as dissing you. At the time you made your post, candidate filing had closed and the leading candidates are all pretty well known. I just assumed anyone who followed state politics at all would know that. My bad.

As for the part in bold, good luck with that. I follow state politics more closely than most folks, and I still can't figure it out a lot of times.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:00:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

I'm glad that RINO is leaving. But he'll screw us over more before he leaves just to be a prick. My vote is going to Hartzler when it's time to fill his position. Fricken swamp creature Blunt.
View Quote

Harrzler is blunt with tits. Fkk that!  No more rinos...
Schmidt is the only one id consider
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 4:24:55 PM EDT
[#33]
I’ll be staying home next election. No skin off my nose.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top