Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2020 11:49:30 AM EDT
I have seen a couple signs along the interstate advertising a gun show at the Stilly Grange hall. Anyone know anything about this? Cost, host, expected vendors? Seems like a small space.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 2:29:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Tiny place, but I was going to stop by today
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:36:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I assume it was the typical Big Top Promotions shit show?

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 12:41:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I never did go. I understand there are several more scheduled. Looks like it was hosted by Falcon Productions, whoever they are.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 1:41:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Thats my home town. When were the dates? my folks still live up there.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 8:19:57 AM EDT
[#5]
The next one looks to be January 8-10. Also looks like they are scheduled every month until June, according to https://gunshowtrader.com/gunshows/north-washington/
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 7:44:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I went to one about a year ago.  It's small, two large living rooms.  That said, there was more selection there than the Big Top Show I went to in Everett.  The admission was a few bucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top