Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2020 5:14:03 AM EDT
Just a reminder that even if you're a victim of a crime, CT will still come after you for the slightest infraction.

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/policereports/article/Stamford-burglary-victim-charged-with-improperly-15013798.php
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 10:25:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Shit like this makes my blood pressure jump about 20 points.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 10:40:19 AM EDT
[#2]
So now they strip the victim of her ability to defend herself after she had her home burglarized. "Safe" storage laws target victims. Never trust the gestapo. This poor woman was trying to be helpful and it landed her in jail.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 12:18:38 PM EDT
[#3]
If the Connecticut State Gestapo (CSG) firearms permit licensing department did not send her a letter to the address on her pistol permit outlining the new storage law changes before they went into effect the CT State Gestapo club members should be arrested and the department closed.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 1:11:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Any cop who would do that to a female burglary victim is someone I don't even want to be any where near, let alone having them "Protect and Serve" me.

This is a classic example of the kind of prick who becomes a cop in an anti-gun state like Connecticut.

And then they wonder .............. "Why do you hate us? We are just doing our job of upholding the law, and we are really nice guys.."

Oh, and one more thing.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Remember the votes to not make firearm theft a felony.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 6:22:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any cop who would do that to a female burglary victim is someone I don't even want to be any where near, let alone having them "Protect and Serve" me.

This is a classic example of the kind of prick who becomes a cop in an anti-gun state like Connecticut.

And then they wonder .............. "Why do you hate us? We are just doing our job of upholding the law, and we are really nice guys.."

Oh, and one more thing.
https://expresstrainroute.com/images/trains/58000-puri---santragachi-passenger.jpg
View Quote
Welcome back to the HTF old man
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 6:24:25 PM EDT
[#7]
T
Quoted:
Welcome back to the HTF old man
View Quote
Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 12:37:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#9]
So illustrative of Connecticut.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 8:11:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So now they strip the victim of her ability to defend herself after she had her home burglarized. "Safe" storage laws target victims. Never trust the gestapo. This poor woman was trying to be helpful and it landed her in jail.
View Quote
Or was fulfilling a statutory obligation to report the loss/theft of her firearm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top