Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2021 5:08:38 PM EDT
link

She'll win, too.  Either outright or through fraud if it looks like it isn't going her way.

Buckle up.  Hard times coming.

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless enough independent voters go red this year (and it's been happening in other states) there's just not enough red votes throughout the state to overcome the huge population of blue votes in Atlanta and other highly populated liberal hives.  It's messed up but these concentrated groups of liberals have enough votes to control the entire state.  As long as these big cities continue to court leftists it will only get worse.

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:38:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Republicans better find a strong candidate to primary Kemp
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:23:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Republicans will maintain both houses by a decent margin. We will be ok with the ban bullshit. Everything else, not so much.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:35:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Republicans better find a strong candidate to primary Kemp
View Quote

I don't think it'll matter who the R candidate is, Abrams is a strong contender and damn-near guaranteed to win the metro areas. Replacing Kemp with a pro-MAGA candidate will only drive a larger number of the independent voters towards Abrams.

IMO, the only way Republicans can win in this election is by putting forth a more moderate candidate...but the conservatives won't vote for them. If you can't take the metro areas, you're screwed, and I just don't see a pro-Trump candidate pulling that off.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:04:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't think it'll matter who the R candidate is, Abrams is a strong contender and damn-near guaranteed to win the metro areas. Replacing Kemp with a pro-MAGA candidate will only drive a larger number of the independent voters towards Abrams.

IMO, the only way Republicans can win in this election is by putting forth a more moderate candidate...but the conservatives won't vote for them. If you can't take the metro areas, you're screwed, and I just don't see a pro-Trump candidate pulling that off.
View Quote

Spot on dude.  The republicans need to be united, no matter what.  Trump has already pitted his people against Kemp so it is going to be hard to get everyone on the same page.  I think she is going to win handily.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:05:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Spot on dude.  The republicans need to be united, no matter what.  Trump has already pitted his people against Kemp so it is going to be hard to get everyone on the same page.  I think she is going to win handily.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Just remember how many will be voting for the (L)...
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:58:45 AM EDT
[#9]
The only way Abrams wins is by cheating the vote.  Trump won Ga handily if only the legal vote was counted. Fulton and Dekalb and Richmond county dumped 10's of thousands of fradulent votes.  GA is not blue, no matter how much the MSM pushes that idea.  The key will be securing a valid vote count.

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 1:04:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Buckle up.  Hard times coming.

View Quote

My body is ready
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 1:05:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

#SpikeCohen2024

The duopoly is old hat
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:20:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ever consider what motivates Republicans to vote might be someone who isn’t a Rhino?

This middle of the road we must concede thing is what’s killing the party IMHO.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:46:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Ever consider what motivates Republicans to vote might be someone who isn’t a Rhino?

View Quote

Voting for a candidate who isn’t a Rhino is a great idea, but it's more important to make sure they're not a piece of shit. A new piece of shit isn't really any better than an old piece of shit. It's just different.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:56:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Voting for a candidate who isn’t a Rhino is a great idea, but it's more important to make sure they're not a piece of shit. A new piece of shit isn't really any better than an old piece of shit. It's just different.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is true! However, some are much LARGER pieces of shit than others! Its the sorting them out by size that is so extremely difficult.....
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:36:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Who’s already getting those damn robo calls to donate “to stop Stacy Abrams?” Anyone know if it’s a Kemp group?
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:54:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:43:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I have call screening. I never get any of that from either side.
View Quote

Normally I do as well but was expecting a call so answered. Usually I break out into my no habla English routine.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:54:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not enough to sway the election either way. That is a lame excuse as well. If you want a vote get a candidate who earns the vote. I will sit out before I vote for Kemp. The only reason we have him is he was the lessor of 2 evils from the republican primary. He was not great but better than the alternative. The republicans have a long history of being the lessor of 2 evils instead of a solid viable candidate.  Get me a candidate who says he will reduce the income taxes and maybe just maybe cut spending and I will vote for them. The republicans love taxes and spending like democrats. It is sad actually. I am ready for third party but the libertarians are not it
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 1:15:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Not enough to sway the election either way. That is a lame excuse as well. If you want a vote get a candidate who earns the vote. I will sit out before I vote for Kemp. The only reason we have him is he was the lessor of 2 evils from the republican primary. He was not great but better than the alternative. The republicans have a long history of being the lessor of 2 evils instead of a solid viable candidate.  Get me a candidate who says he will reduce the income taxes and maybe just maybe cut spending and I will vote for them. The republicans love taxes and spending like democrats. It is sad actually. I am ready for third party but the libertarians are not it
View Quote

+1,000,000  
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 3:50:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

The LP aside, I like Shane Hazel a lot. The republicans are going to have to run a really good candidate to pull that vote, and I'm not sure they have it in them.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 3:21:01 PM EDT
[#22]
I see it very simply.  Republicans have to vote Republican.  She will win if we don't.  That is it.  Kemp is not going to be primaried out.  I don't like that cat either, but this is what we got.  What are we really talking about here?  Republicans will keep both houses almost certainly so the gun vote is pretty safe, but we will have at least 4 years of economic and social shit.  We have to decide who we want to hurt.  Is Stacy a better alternative then Kemp?  I don't think so.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 7:19:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I see it very simply.  Republicans have to vote Republican.  She will win if we don't.  That is it.  Kemp is not going to be primaried out.  I don't like that cat either, but this is what we got.  What are we really talking about here?  Republicans will keep both houses almost certainly so the gun vote is pretty safe, but we will have at least 4 years of economic and social shit.  We have to decide who we want to hurt.  Is Stacy a better alternative then Kemp?  I don't think so.
View Quote

While I totally see your point, we keep re-electing the undesirable candidate even though they are just the lesser of 2 evils, and nobody learns a lesson.  The status quo keeps going and going and going.........

IMO all politicians suck and only care about being re-elected.  We need to do away with politics as a career.  Until that happens, nothing will change.
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 12:47:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Imagine not voting because you don’t like the Republican, which helps the Democrat you (in theory) like even less?? Stacey thanks you for your support.

Link Posted: 12/5/2021 4:06:57 PM EDT
[#25]
There is a solid Red wave right now. If in doubt, refer to Virginia and New Jersey.  Purdue can beat Stacy Abrams. People are sick of Biden and liberal policy's.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 3:48:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There is a solid Red wave right now. If in doubt, refer to Virginia and New Jersey.  Purdue can beat Stacy Abrams. People are sick of Biden and liberal policy's.
View Quote

The victory in VA gives me heart, so hopefully you’re right. Considering the likelihood of a red wave next year, I’m hopeful enough people will come out to outweigh the tards in Atlanta.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 4:28:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

The urban voters who would vote Abrams are highly unlikely to vote for any Republican candidate, regardless of how they feel about Biden. Tbh, the only folks I hear bitching about Biden's policies are Republicans.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 5:16:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The urban voters who would vote Abrams are highly unlikely to vote for any Republican candidate, regardless of how they feel about Biden. Tbh, the only folks I hear bitching about Biden's policies are Republicans.
View Quote
Truth.  If you ask a leftist to evaluate Biden't performance, they'll tell you how steller it is.  If you bring up the price of gasoline, they'll tell you it's Trump's fault.  If you bring up inflation, they'll tell you it's Trump's fault.  If you bring up Afghanistan, they'll tell you it's Trump's fault.  EVERYTHING is Trump's fault.  When you're THAT far into a delusion, facts don't matter.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 7:50:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Using Stacey and "running" in the title made me giggle. She might waddle but the only place she's running is for the buffet or the ice cream truck.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 8:45:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Truth.  If you ask a leftist to evaluate Biden't performance, they'll tell you how steller it is.  If you bring up the price of gasoline, they'll tell you it's Trump's fault.  If you bring up inflation, they'll tell you it's Trump's fault.  If you bring up Afghanistan, they'll tell you it's Trump's fault.  EVERYTHING is Trump's fault.  When you're THAT far into a delusion, facts don't matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth X2........ Everything is Trump's fault, none of it is Creepy Joe's fault.  Roughly 50% of the Country thing Joe is doing fine.....
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 12:03:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm gonna vote R because it's a slower slide into communism than not voting, but I'm still not happy about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Imagine not voting because you don’t like the Republican, which helps the Democrat you (in theory) like even less?? Stacey thanks you for your support.

I'm gonna vote R because it's a slower slide into communism than not voting, but I'm still not happy about it.

Yeah I did not specify being happy about it
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 12:08:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am old. Let's put some ice on the slide and go wide open
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 12:33:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I am old. Let's put some ice on the slide and go wide open
View Quote

I’m not getting any younger and kicking the can down the road is getting tiresome. Let’s get this fucking party started already.
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 9:30:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It sounds fun initially but I'm a student of history and it never winds up being the kind of party you enjoy, assuming you even survive. I've said the same thing a lot of times myself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m not getting any younger and kicking the can down the road is getting tiresome. Let’s get this fucking party started already.

It sounds fun initially but I'm a student of history and it never winds up being the kind of party you enjoy, assuming you even survive. I've said the same thing a lot of times myself.

I agree with southerncross on this, I am all against starting any kind of "party" and if one does start I won't be participating. I've got a one year old and another one on the way, I plan on being there for them and my wife. Not sure what the solution is but taking on the .gov doesn't seem to have worked out to well for the people present on 1/6.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 5:26:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I agree with southerncross on this, I am all against starting any kind of "party" and if one does start I won't be participating. I've got a one year old and another one on the way, I plan on being there for them and my wife. Not sure what the solution is but taking on the .gov doesn't seem to have worked out to well for the people present on 1/6.
View Quote

'twas the first unarmed "insurrection" in history. Lesson learned.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 9:23:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

'twas the first unarmed "insurrection" in history. Lesson learned.
View Quote

Just a few more selfies and mean tweets and the government would have crumbled.
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 10:14:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 7:59:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Just be sure to get your like minded friends & family to go vote - Don't sit this out and hope the "Red Wave" will do it for you.

So many people find excuses not to vote - Just please vote.  A governor can use executive emergency powers to sweep gun control through so fast - especially after a tragic shooting.   All Idi Amin Abrams has to do is state it is a pandemic problem and use a pen happens over night - That is how Andrew Cuomo got his SAFE ACT through.

Link Posted: 12/18/2021 5:04:18 PM EDT
[#41]
At this point I think we all have to unite the "Stop Stacy" at all cost.  To me it's no longer, who is the most conservative Republican, it's who's going to beat Big Stacy.
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Just be sure to get your like minded friends & family to go vote - Don't sit this out and hope the "Red Wave" will do it for you.

So many people find excuses not to vote - Just please vote.  A governor can use executive emergency powers to sweep gun control through so fast - especially after a tragic shooting. All Idi Amin Abrams has to do is state it is a pandemic problem and use a pen happens over night - That is how Andrew Cuomo got his SAFE ACT through.
View Quote

He didn't just use a pen to pass it, he used the part of the state constitution that lets them expedite a vote on a bill. The state senate and assembly then voted to pass it, with the help of useless Republicans from Long Island.
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 9:29:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He didn't just use a pen to pass it, he used the part of the state constitution that lets them expedite a vote on a bill. The state senate and assembly then voted to pass it, with the help of useless Republicans from Long Island.
View Quote

The republicans passed the anti gun legislation in NY. Without them they would not have had the votes. Think about this here with many republicans that used to be democrats and guys like Ralston who are not very pro gun.  You need better candidates other than running the again lessor or 2 evils option that the republicans own. How about a solid candidate in my lifetime ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top