Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2019 1:47:32 PM EDT
This is a long shot. I'm a Maine native but been away a long time.  Planning a trip to St. George lake and going fishing.  I have tried searching for bait shops close by but have not had much luck.  I am looking for frozen smelt to troll with but can't find any.  The onlt bait shop google found me is going out of business this week.  I called the State Park at the lake and got no help.  I want to start fishing  not hunting bait shops when I get there. Any idea where a guy can pick up frozen smelt?
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 9:26:38 AM EDT
[#1]
@mbanning

When are you coming? I may be able to help.

And it’s “Lake St. George” :-)

Very clean body of water, spring fed.
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 10:12:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Be there sometime Sunday evening. My uncle picked up a couple dozen from some beer joint and is saving them for me in Portland.  I think I'm out of a bind for now.  Thanks so much for your help!
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok. Worst case ask at tobeys store on rte 3 and someone there will set you in the right direction.

Good luck with the fish!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top