Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 10/18/2021 12:49:12 PM EDT
Fiancee and I are coming to Zion as part of our honeymoon, will be in Springdale UT between Nov 1st-4th. I have not been to Zion since 2004, but was out west (NV, CA, AZ) last December for camping and hiking.

Anything we should definitely avoid, shouldn't miss, general advice? Next stop will be the Grand Canyon/Tusayan AZ after we leave Zion, so any suggestions out of the area would need to be something southwest of that part of the world - if there's even anything to suggest.

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 8:36:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, the good news is that your timing is good as the park shouldn't be crazy busy like it is in the summer time. For food (depending on if you are camping, or staying in a hotel), I'd recommend Oscar's Cafe for a casual place and the Swtchback Grille for a bit nicer place.  For hiking, I wouldn't miss the Narrows and Angels Landing, but there are plenty to do depending on the time you will be there and how hard/easy you want to go.

Also keep in mind at this time of year, you very well could get snow.  It has already snowed in the area (last week) and I see a chance of snow next week.  It ebbs and flows this time of year.

Have a great time!

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 7:22:46 AM EDT
[#2]
We're planning on staying in a hotel. Looking like the weather is going to be slightly warmer than previously expected I was kind of hoping for snow, in all honesty, after hiking in it & camping in the Kaibab National Forest with a buddy of mine last year at the Grand Canyon. Beats the shit out of camping in Florida, ever
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top