Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2020 10:17:39 AM EDT
Has anyone in the greater Watertown area, 1000 islands, Jefferson/Lewis/St. Lawrence county areas gone to Spectrum Mobile?  I see they claim to be on Verizon towers but I know that doesn't guarantee the same reception and coverage, similar to other services like Straight Talk.  We pay almost 300 bucks a month to Verizon for 2 phones on unlimited, our subsidized phones will be paid off in a couple months and I'd like to switch to Spectrum with the bring your own device plan and save some money, but not at the cost of reception and coverage since we don't have a landline anymore.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 5:13:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Haven’t heard any complaints and I’m thinking of switching but I’m in WNY. One thing is the unlimited gets throttled after 20 gigs per line
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 8:07:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Haven't heard any complaints and I'm thinking of switching but I'm in WNY. One thing is the unlimited gets throttled after 20 gigs per line
View Quote

It's the same thing with verizon's unlimited, although I think they give us like 22 gigs maybe.  Around home, we're tied into the house wifi, so normally we don't use more than 10 gigs between the wife and I.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top