Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2018 9:30:32 AM EDT
VCDL has set up an email alert about a vote coming for a shooting range. The email was geared for VA as well as S. MD.

This deals with a shooting range proposal that many regular players are trying to shut down. I put a firemission in the HTF for VA and now I would like to have you all help get their emails going. Here is what I posted for VA:

Received a notice from VCDL about an upcoming vote for a shooting range in King George County.
If you live there, or even if you could use a shooting range, now is the time to light up the emails!

Use the contact form on the Links to contact them:

Ruby Brabo
Richard Granger
Cathy Binder
Jeffrey Bueche
John Jenkins, Jr.

I have already sent in my email to them. This is something we can do to start with.

I know we can get a lot of emails to them.
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 7:31:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Read some of the news articles on this, they have an uphill battle.  I liked the article that said five people spoke out against a range...five whole people

Classic NIMBYs.  Maybe they should propose a suppressor requirement  (not serious though).
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 9:31:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I know they do. I just don't like leaving anything up to, "We got this" mindset. I hope you are right but I wanted to try and get them a little more reason to approve the range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top