Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2020 12:44:29 PM EDT
I'm looking for a gunsmith in the Clark or Floyd county area that can drill and tap the rear trunion on a Romanian Draco. I thought about doing it myself but would feel more comfortable having someone do it that has experience doing this sort of work.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 9:08:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Not in Clark or Floyd but I hear that the smith out at Gun World in Corydon seems to have a good reputation
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 8:53:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I will check him out. I am actually from Harrison county but live in Clark now.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 9:02:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DAC1984:
I will check him out. I am actually from Harrison county but live in Clark now.
View Quote

Welcome to Clark. I'm over near Borden
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 9:39:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Gary Growe in Columbus.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 9:48:01 AM EDT
[#5]
A friend told me about this guy. My buddy had some sights put on his gun with this guy. I don't know anything about any but he is in Floyd. Up in Georgetown

K2 Gunsmithing
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 12:00:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not in Clark or Floyd but I hear that the smith out at Gun World in Corydon seems to have a good reputation
View Quote

Bob is his name, he has threaded 2 barrels for me and did good work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top