BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2020 9:05:36 PM EDT
Drunk shitbird drove into my house
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 6:21:20 PM EDT
[#2]
You could claim it,then they would make his auto ins pay for it. Get his auto info and turn it into you home owners company.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 8:48:41 PM EDT
[#3]
You're not on Alexander near Valley are you?
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 1:40:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Nope, far NW.

Homeowners is covering, and (mercifully) shitbird had vaild car insurance, so I should be OK financially.

Guy crawled into my garage, which is where I found him. Held him at gunpoint. Metro took 12 min - long fucking minutes. Thank Cthulhu he didn't make me shoot him. (Also that I didn't piss myself)

I'm 240lb, train boxing, Muay Thai, MMA at Venum ( when Shitsolak let me, the cunt). I could have handled the guy for sure, but I would have had o hurt him. Pistol kept him safe more than me.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 2:48:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad no one got hurt, and that you got his insurance. Make sure to press your home insurance to stay on top of the other party’s insurance throughout the process to ensure they don’t try to settle for some b s reimbursement amount to get your home fix.

I have had at fault insurance companies try to nickel and dime paying me or refusing to use factory parts to cut costs for themself before..

Be well
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top