Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2019 12:04:00 AM EDT
Anyone got any good recommendations on places to buy lowers in south Florida? I got spoiled from living in texas and having primary arms close by, but don't want to get raped on the transfer fees.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 12:06:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:14:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Advanced firearms
Gun World
Shoot Straight

Down here you get the best deals from pawn shops. Do a local gun broker search & see what's around.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:46:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Fort Lauderdale - http://actionfirearmsflorida.com/
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 1:55:22 PM EDT
[#4]
This reminds me I have to get another lower myself. One thing I will add is to check the lower, if poss., before you buy it. I am not bashing any particular brand and can only speak from prior experience with ones I have bought and still have. I have bought some Anderson lowers that the pin holes would not line up with the upper. Although a little harder to check, is the area where the bolt catch should go. I had a couple lowers that I had to file so the parts could fit. If I filed the bolt catch itself, it would have been canted. Of course, most of this unfortunately you won't notice until you get it home.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 2:13:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Palm Beach Shooting Organization has a bunch in Boynton Beach. I think its is one of the best shops in South Florida.

https://www.pbso.biz/
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#6]
L&M Guns in Coral Springs
Link Posted: 2/19/2019 10:17:57 PM EDT
[#7]
What’s up with Avanced Firearms? I saw a sign on their door and it was all closed up during business hours.
Link Posted: 3/3/2019 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Yup, they have a metric shit ton of lowers on the wall.

Nexus in davie has some, but not on the level of otb.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top