Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2021 10:03:57 AM EDT
I haven't hidden my disdain for the guy, so I'm not too sorry about the RFT ripping on him... guy is a RINO and has a RINO roast; you cant make this stuff up.

He's just a slow starter right? Still looks a bigger crowd than a biden rally though...

Here's one of him with an AR pistol he'll no doubt be all too willing to turn over before being asked...

Typical RFT leftist drivel in the article (should save you some reading), and yes I wouldnt put it past them to take the photos as best suited their story. Kind of like the clinton rally photos of '16.

https://m.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2021/06/28/inside-gun-surrendering-criminal-mark-mccloskeys-very-sad-st-louis-rally
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 12:35:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:46:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Archive  Link
Use this instead of giving the rft clicks.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 12:01:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Topic moved? Was posted to the HTF about an HTF subject... ?
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 12:02:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Archive  Link
Use this instead of giving the rft clicks.
View Quote

That works... I wasnt anticipating anyone would follow the link though.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 1:04:53 PM EDT
[#5]
From what I first understood about him/wife was they were Democraps and once the BLM plowed through their hood, they realized that being how they are politically wasn't a safe spot for them and their real ideas of what's going on made them conclude that being a Republican wasn't a bad idea after all, so they dropped off the right side of the fence to take a stand.

I applaud him/them for choosing to get off their ass and go for it with the political scene now that they know what normal people go through every day, when protecting their lives and property. Now that they know 'craps won't back them when the SHTF, he'll at least get his name out there and even if he won't win what he wants, maybe he could run to become a city mayor and kick a bunch of bozos out on their heads. It'll be a start.

I won't vote for him, but good for him now that he sees the truth. You don't have the right name, not under some paid protective organization, or have the correct skin color, you're just SoL, until at least 2022 where hopefully things change bigly in local government and DC.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 2:01:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Dude was the attorney in one of the lawsuits against the Ring of Fire gunmakers (Bryco/Jennings/etc .). In fact, the pistol his wife was waving around that day was an exhibit from the trial.

The St. Louis Post Dispatch had a damning article about his way of getting what he wants by sueing people. He sued his own siblings over vacation property. He sued the little kids at the Jewish school next to his house because he said they put a beehive too close to the fence.

He sounds like a real POS.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 10:29:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep, they seems like a couple of douches...

I dont want to be aligned with them.

Just because you maybe agree with one thing they did, how many do you oppose.

Thry are tainted baggage an either sorry ass Rinos or Side flipping Democrates in disguise.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:19:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Dude's a turd trying to capitalize on his 15 minutes of fame.

Link Posted: 7/3/2021 1:03:44 AM EDT
[#9]
No muzzle device, no sights. 300 BLK, which I am sure he owns no ammo for. The strap on the brace is hanging off, like he actually wrapped it around his arm at some point...... which I did not know was a thing for people.

ETA: Wife appears to have big cans, need time machine to determine how nice they are.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 9:14:12 AM EDT
[#10]
I agree.

Like any shister lawyer, using the 15 minutes of fame for their advantage.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 1:35:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
ETA: Wife appears to have big cans, need time machine to determine how nice they are.
View Quote

This comment sums up the thread... Her rack has more relevance than her husbands political career.

Link Posted: 7/7/2021 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Her rack...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wife appears to have big cans...
Her rack...

Link Posted: 7/7/2021 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Just because...

Link Posted: 7/7/2021 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Dude has not handled himself well AT ALL during all this.  Not to mention he's an attorney (for injuries, right?), doesn't seem to be politically aware and can't even hold an AR-15 when his wife's life is in danger.

No thanks.  The left would LOVE for this man to get the nod in the primary.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 11:22:11 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wife appears to have big cans...
Her rack...

https://i.postimg.cc/W4TTFjrX/Jim_Carey_Gagging.gif
My point exactly
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top