Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2018 12:36:45 AM EDT
Well, here is a shot in the dark.

My dad is in U of U after a "significant" stroke.  My mom is there staying in University housing.  Their house is here in Nevada.  I am taking care of that along with their neighbors.

Here is what I am asking.  They are flat broke, as in Zero with no commas.  I am taking care of their bills that need to be addressed to keep their house and $20 line on my phone plan.

My dad is former Army /ANG. Is there anyone who has experienced a stroke, been to absolute rock bottom, and recovered and doing well now?

If so, I was wondering if one or two people could pay him a visit to encourage him.  He is worried about everything, and maybe someone who has been there might be able to give him an extra boost.

There has been much improvement since Monday, and he should get out of NCCU tomorrow, going to the Acute Neuro side.

And some prayers for him and my mom will be great as well.

Thank you.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top