Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2021 12:00:12 AM EDT
I'm a former users son, huge_gator. I remember a lot of good times had because of this website. Hope that everyone is living a decent life.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:17:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome, good to see you!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:20:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I remember meeting you at your house during an AK build party your dad hosted around 2006-ish.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:31:01 AM EDT
[#3]
If it's the one I'm thinking of that party was epic! I remember when we ordered pizza and the look of confusion on the delivery guys face was priceless when he walked up and saw what all the hubub was about.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:05:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it's the one I'm thinking of that party was epic! I remember when we ordered pizza and the look of confusion on the delivery guys face was priceless when he walked up and saw what all the hubub was about.
View Quote

That would've funny as hell to then ask delivery driver if "Everything thing on this order is correct, isn't it?"  (well it's funny for the first couple of seconds).
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:46:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Hope you and your family are well.

I remember you, met you at a 2004 build party at your folks place in Marysville.

Last time I talked to your dad, we were discussing getting together to go out shooting.
He mentioned your were interested in firing my BAR - still regret that never happened.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:07:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome, good to see you! Hope we meet again!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:56:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:25:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

That is the build party I am talking about!  I remember that we tipped the pizza delivery guy well!  I would love to know what he told the other guys when he got back to the pizza shop!

Hey, did you ever catch on that the serial numbers that your dad put on his AK builds had your initials in them?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top