Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2020 6:59:23 PM EDT
It was great to see the level of participation this recent legislative session!  So many of you got involved and called, wrote letters and emails and got your friends and family to do the same!

Because of that, we were able to turn the tide of anti-gun legislation into a trickle.

The infographic below demonstrates just how important EVERY vote will be this November at the state level (and local).

PLEASE register to vote if you have not yet.  If you are registered:  PLEASE VOTE!!!  And please make sure your friends and family are registered and get to the polls (unless they are anti-gunners )

I know November seems like a long ways away, but I wanted to start beating the drum early.  I fully believe us law-abiding Washington firearms owners can make a big difference in many of the "purple" legislative districts around the state.

EVERY VOTE WILL MATTER!!!

Thank you.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:24:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
It was great to see the level of participation this recent legislative session!  So many of you got involved and called, wrote letters and emails and got your friends and family to do the same!

Because of that, we were able to turn the tide of anti-gun legislation into a trickle.

The infographic below demonstrates just how important EVERY vote will be this November at the state level (and local).

PLEASE register to vote if you have not yet.  If you are registered:  PLEASE VOTE!!!  And please make sure your friends and family are registered and get to the polls (unless they are anti-gunners )

I know November seems like a long ways away, but I wanted to start beating the drum early.  I fully believe us law-abiding Washington firearms owners can make a big difference in many of the "purple" legislative districts around the state.

EVERY VOTE WILL MATTER!!!

Thank you.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/90628/Skagit_County_2018_Election_Turnout_Resu-1351023.JPG
View Quote

Everyone I know votes, if they don’t they hear about it. I tell the naysayers that’s fine but you can’t bitch if you don’t vote.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:51:13 PM EDT
[#2]
The Democratic Congress lady from my district in whatcom county won by less than 1%.  She has yet to reply to any email I've sent.  Hope voters turn out this fall to promote her defeat.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 8:37:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Even if we’ll likely loose statewide, by how much makes a big difference, and the local representatives and state senators are hugely important.  It’s easy to focus on the federal tickets, but down ballot is at least as important.  A good local government can make a world of difference, as can sending good people to Olympia.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 2:11:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't know anyone who doesn't vote. We need to get the Voter ID act passed and get rid of this vote by mail system in WA. It just screams voter fraud.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 8:05:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Even if we’ll likely loose statewide, by how much makes a big difference, and the local representatives and state senators are hugely important.  It’s easy to focus on the federal tickets, but down ballot is at least as important.  A good local government can make a world of difference, as can sending good people to Olympia.
View Quote

^^^THIS 100 PERCENT!!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 9:39:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't know anyone who doesn't vote. We need to get the Voter ID act passed and get rid of this vote by mail system in WA. It just screams voter fraud.
View Quote

I love voting by mail!
I setup my ballot and laptop and have the time to really look into each candidate and measure. If I had to haul my ass down to somewhere to stand in line with the mouth breathing masses I'd be pissed.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 4:23:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I love voting by mail!
I setup my ballot and laptop and have the time to really look into each candidate and measure. If I had to haul my ass down to somewhere to stand in line with the mouth breathing masses I'd be pissed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love voting by mail!

I don't mind the take home ballot, I like doing a lot of research too, but I just wish someone checked my ID and voter registration when I handed it in...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top