Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2021 1:39:27 PM EDT

Stay warm and get things now if your far from town, that forecast looks a whole lot brrrrrr.

Link Posted: 12/28/2021 3:22:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I was out Saturday, and will be again Sunday. Friday night as well for night vision shenanigans. Kingman area. Wanna go play?
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 10:55:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Just did yesterday! Wear gear and have fun. Although 5 guys bailed on the account of snow we still had fun
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 11:48:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Shot off friend’s back deck a couple days ago, but otherwise too cold for this warm blooded AZ HTF dude.

Currently looking at snow, ice, and horizontal pine trees due to crazy winds.

Link Posted: 1/2/2022 10:32:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Ended up not being as bad as advertised, but I still had to use the snow plow on my driveway
a couple times.

Link Posted: 1/3/2022 4:16:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ended up not being as bad as advertised, but I still had to use the snow plow on my driveway
a couple times.

View Quote

Shot in the dark here, but do you have any idea who that crazy old grey haired lady is in the silver Avalanche, that absolutely has zero cares for running others off the dirt road? I'm getting really tired of her BS. She's definitely one of our neighbors.
Link Posted: 1/3/2022 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Shot in the dark here, but do you have any idea who that crazy old grey haired lady is in the silver Avalanche, that absolutely has zero cares for running others off the dirt road? I'm getting really tired of her BS. She's definitely one of our neighbors.
View Quote

I've seen that vehicle on the highway but no idea who it is.

I've run into the same issue with some of the part-timers in my immediate area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top