Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2021 5:50:44 PM EDT
Perhaps the dumbest argument against Constitutional Carry last Thursday was from Rep. Ann Johnson, who said:

“Roll on into any place you want and buy a gun under this provision and walk around in whatever way you want, no training, no understanding, Wild West pimp-style,” state representative Ann Johnson said in opposition to House Bill 1927. In particular, the bill would lighten punishments for inadvertently trespassing while carrying a gun.

On the floor of the Texas House of Representatives, Johnson predicted that lowering the punishment for inadvertently carrying a gun onto private property would have dire consequences. She complained that small-business owners may have to confront non-felon “pimps” flaunting their guns.

“That pimp can roll into whatever small business is in your community with their stable of girls and they can flaunt it,” she said. “And if you don’t have the courage to stand up and say, ‘Mr. Pimp with your stable of girls, I really don’t want you in here in my business in this manner.’ If you don’t want to confront them, you got to call the police and say, ‘Guess what’s going on in here.'”

https://thereload.com/texas-democrat-warns-of-wild-west-pimp-style-gun-carry/

So who's up for some Wild West Pimping - sort of a mix of Lonesome Dove, and Car Wash?  You'd have a cowboy get-up on, but your cowboy hat would be purple, with little felt balls dangling from the brim.  Leather boots, but with goldfish swimming in the soles a la Fly Guy in I'm Gonna Get You Sucka.

Your "girls" could have on leather chaps, and high heels.  The fusion of Wild West outfits and Pimp attire is just a fashion gold mine.  

A mix of this

and this:

I think Jeff Goldblum had it figured out:

Link Posted: 4/19/2021 6:09:24 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF

Link Posted: 4/20/2021 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Wild West Pimp Style (HB 1927 - Texas Constitutional Carry)
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 12:09:47 AM EDT
[#3]
She sure has PIMP on her mind...

Wonder if she's missing the life ...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 12:13:32 AM EDT
[#4]
That woman is stupid, as were all of them who were wearing some used tampon on their shirt as a prop.

Hopefully they all cried themselves to a fitful sleep that night.  Or prayed to LT Gov Patrick to come to their aid.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 8:40:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Most of those arguing against HB 1927 were complete idiots. When Thompson went up there I thought this will be really dumb. Instead she proposed that if you had been convicted of unlawful carry, that when HB 1927 passes any convictions for it would be expunged. Schaefer thought it was great and supported adding it to the bill.

One thing that cool is the DPS and Capitol pages would not put up with the Commie Mommies bringing in signs and took them, they also removed some anti-gun church group that kept ‘praying’ and singing out loud to interrupt the proceedings.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 1:44:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn it I just got my track suit Now I need a pimp suit for.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 9:16:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Track suit for driving the brdm?
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Much more comfortable when Squatting while drinking with your friends & cellmates ...

It's a SLAV thing...  

You wouldn't understand the GOPNIK Life ...

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 10:07:40 AM EDT
[#10]
How do people like her get elected? Are her constituents really that stupid?
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 10:30:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

that question evidently answers itself...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 10:34:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Houston, actually she is one of the smarter legislators, look at Al Green and Sheila Jackson Lee. Those two are really stupid.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 10:36:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top