Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2022 6:35:34 PM EDT
Pretty straight forward, let us know who you're backing and feel free to discuss why since there seems to be a lot of voters still undecided
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 8:59:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone BUT Evers. No idea yet though.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 9:44:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Kleefisch.  Nicholson & Michels are establishment types.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 11:29:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm backing Nicholson in the primary, but if it comes down to Kleesfish and Michels I would hope for Kleefish. Obviously will vote R in the general regardless who the candidate is.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:41:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm leaning her way as well. I see Michels as more of a rat that got fat on .gov cheese
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 5:58:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm leaning her way as well. I see Michels as more of a rat that got fat on .gov cheese
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just don't trust anyone who spends that much time in CT to believe he has WI conservative interests in mind.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Becky, I just can't warm up to Nicolson and Micheals is not be trusted, he was pushed to run by party big wigs.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Just look to see who Voss endorses - then cross them off your short list.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 11:10:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
I've often wondered how he walks given he has no spine
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 2:09:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Inverse corollary:. Whomever he tells to step aside just moved to the top of my list.

Belling closed his show earlier opining that Nichols was probably the guy for someone looking for a Desantis.

Playing off of that, Rebecca is somewhere between Scott Walker & Ron Johnson, and Michaels is a TOMMY!

Myself, I've had well enough of Thompson's ilk.  Great back then, now go away.  It's over.

If voting today, I'd go Nichols, Rebecca, Michaels.
General election; whomever y'all pick!  FTE
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Does Nichols have enough traction to be a viable option?
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 11:16:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Does Nichols have enough traction to be a viable option?
View Quote
By the looks of the polling, doubtful. He also seems to have less campaign cash on hand than the other 2 as Kleefish and Michels seem to be dominating radio and YouTube ads. He seems to be the best choice with no clear path to being the nominee.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 3:08:12 PM EDT
[#12]
I was going Kleefish, till she stumbled around the voter fraud question during debate.  She was questioned again on radio Friday morning and said yes, there was fraud.

I'll need a little more info.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:40:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I like Nicholson.  I think he's an honorable man, a solid conservative, and he is my choice.  I just don't think he has a shot.  

To me, Rebecca seems wishy-washy at times. She cares too much about which way the political winds blow.  It's hard to trust someone like that because they're influenced too easily.    

I like Michels.  The stuff about living out of state doesn't bother me.  If he had to move for a while to make money - I don't care. He was born and raised here, his business is here, he always kept homes here.  I'd prefer him over Rebecca.  YMMV
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 3:34:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I like Nicholson.  I think he's an honorable man, a solid conservative, and he is my choice.  I just don't think he has a shot.  

To me, Rebecca seems wishy-washy at times. She cares too much about which way the political winds blow.  It's hard to trust someone like that because they're influenced too easily.    

I like Michels.  The stuff about living out of state doesn't bother me.  If he had to move for a while to make money - I don't care. He was born and raised here, his business is here, he always kept homes here.  I'd prefer him over Rebecca.  YMMV
View Quote

So if you asked his stance on the 2a, and he said he would have to get back to you, how would you feel?
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 5:04:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Nicholson is out.  He'll be on Belling at 5 to announce withdrawal.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 6:10:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nicholson is out.  He'll be on Belling at 5 to announce withdrawal.
View Quote

Just saw that as well
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 11:16:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Disappointed to hear about Nicholson.
He was my guy.

I don’t much like the other two.
I’ll have to listen to the debate on Dan O’D’s show later this month.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:25:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Anyone BUT Evers. No idea yet though.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 1:00:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Rebecca is a rino plain and simple.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 3:38:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Rebecca is a rino plain and simple.
View Quote

I don't see anyone left worth a fuck. Just lesser of two evils. Sad really.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 4:31:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I don't see anyone left worth a fuck. Just lesser of two evils. Sad really.
View Quote

That's the way I've been voting for years.
Anybody I REALLY liked, didn't stand much of a chance, so I really didn't vote for anybody because I liked them, but, voted because whoever, had the best chance of un-seating someone I hated.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 6:46:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So if you asked his stance on the 2a, and he said he would have to get back to you, how would you feel?
View Quote
Yep. How anyone here could support Michels after that comment is beyond me. I get he runs good ads and Trump endorsed him, but there's no walking that back.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 8:03:05 PM EDT
[#23]
No one beats the 2AM vote truck.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 1:24:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 5:54:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yes you can. Waukesha just needs to have a "problem" and hold their vote count as long as possible, so Milwaukee operatives don't know how much to stuff the boxes with.
View Quote

I was thinking about this, and red counties should hold back vote counts until mke and madison get theirs posted.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 8:13:48 PM EDT
[#26]
The only person fighting for election integrity is Ramthun. You guys need to look into what he's been fighting for. Instead of letting the system push a rino on us. We don't have a government locally or federally the way our founding fathers intended.
It's time to fight establishment and regain our country.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 1:20:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yes you can. Waukesha just needs to have a "problem" and hold their vote count as long as possible, so Milwaukee operatives don't know how much to stuff the boxes with.
View Quote

They did that once before "accidentally". The REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing from MLE and MADtown was awesome.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Listening to the debate on WISN’s Dan O’ Donnell Show.
I was undecided going into it….
No way I’m voting for Kleefisch.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The only person fighting for election integrity is Ramthun. You guys need to look into what he's been fighting for. Instead of letting the system push a rino on us. We don't have a government locally or federally the way our founding fathers intended.
It's time to fight establishment and regain our country.
View Quote

He’s certainly the only one who understood the 2A.
The other 2 spoke about WI’s sporting tradition.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 1:34:50 PM EDT
[#30]
You need a candidate who is going to appeal to the largest number of voters - that's how elections are won.  Just because someone rails hard for a certain issue doesn't mean it makes diddley to the masses.  I don't think anyone who is far leaning in any direction will pick up much traction.  2A rights are an important issue, but there are a number of other things people are pissed about now and you have to be able to get them all motivated.  The point is - who has the best chance of getting that POS Evers out of there?  Myself, I don't see a "perfect" candidate who checks all my boxes, so I've got to go with the one who I think can win and stand up for the issues that I feel are important.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 7:48:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Synopsis?
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 5:29:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Synopsis?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Synopsis?

RK claimed that TM supported raising the gas tax.
TM denies it and presses RK to show proof.
RK says TM sat on some board the supported raising the gas tax.
TM replies that just because he sat on some board, doesn't mean he agreed with said board on everything.
RK: but the board you sat on... REEEEEE!!!!!

She's a slimy swamp creature.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 10:18:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You need a candidate who is going to appeal to the largest number of voters - that's how elections are won.  Just because someone rails hard for a certain issue doesn't mean it makes diddley to the masses.  I don't think anyone who is far leaning in any direction will pick up much traction.  2A rights are an important issue, but there are a number of other things people are pissed about now and you have to be able to get them all motivated.  The point is - who has the best chance of getting that POS Evers out of there?  Myself, I don't see a "perfect" candidate who checks all my boxes, so I've got to go with the one who I think can win and stand up for the issues that I feel are important.
View Quote

+1
Like I stated earlier, I don't remember the last time I actually voted FOR somebody. I usually vote for whoever has the best chance of beating who I don't want in ofice. I think any of them would be better than Evers.
I recorded the debate, and finally watched it last night.
There are things I like about every candidate, and things I don't.
when they were asked about what they would do with the 5 billion surplus, Kleyfish was the only one that said it should go back to the people.
Micheals just about made me puke when most of his answers were that he was so great because he runs Micheals Corperation.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:43:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Micheals and his military service reminds me of vegans and their dietary choices.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Micheals just about made me puke when most of his answers were that he was so great because he runs Micheals Corperation.
View Quote

That sure got some LOLz around here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top