Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2021 2:51:22 PM EDT
Did I hear that correctly?

Unless your county says so or some other doomer shit?
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 3:17:40 PM EDT
[#1]
That's what I'm reading. Doesn't change much as I ignored it anyway....
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 3:40:14 PM EDT
[#2]
The State mask mandate expired today.
You are also correct, in that the way things are currently, the counties can do as they please. So, nothing has changed in Lewis and Clark County.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 4:09:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Bunch of counties are being weak ass bitch doomers. Kinda shocked, but not really. Didn't think that Big Horn county would decide that a virtue mask was necessary, but here we are.

I guess if Yellowstone wants to be gay, I'll just keep on not wearing one.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 4:23:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The State mask mandate expired today.
You are also correct, in that the way things are currently, the counties can do as they please. So, nothing has changed in Lewis and Clark County.
View Quote

In their defense, L&C Co did loosen up the seating capacity at bars and restaurants and has relaxed the restrictions on the number of folks that can gather in one place. But, you’re correct in that those over five years of age are mandated to wear a face diaper when social distancing isn’t possible. Other exemptions are when eating/drinking, when making a public address/speech, or when talking to someone that is hearing disabled.

Pick up that can citizen.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 4:59:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a much harder time in stores now, particularly with the cahiers. Being hearing challenged, I did not realize how much I relied on lip reading when you get low volume cashiers.  The big shields just added to the problem.  I probably come across as the grumpy old fart now.  My wife answers for me instead.

I heard that the health czar was upset, as people testing is down, but according to the waste water testing, cases are up 60%.  The 'numbers' forced them to open up..
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 6:54:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have a much harder time in stores now, particularly with the cahiers. Being hearing challenged, I did not realize how much I relied on lip reading when you get low volume cashiers.  The big shields just added to the problem.  I probably come across as the grumpy old fart now.  My wife answers for me instead.

I heard that the health czar was upset, as people testing is down, but according to the waste water testing, cases are up 60%.  The 'numbers' forced them to open up..
View Quote

I know exactly what you’re talking about.  I absolutely love my Costco/Kirkland 9.0 hearing aids.  If I don’t have them in I a complete wreck when it comes to understanding someone behind a mask. Add some background noise, like a busy ski lodge, and you might as well count me out of any conversation.  

Bad back, can’t hear, wearing readers, ugh...this getting old shit isn’t for pussies.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 7:44:19 PM EDT
[#8]
The piece of shit superintendent for Billings stroked his magic wand and will require masks for all students, faculty and visitors.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 9:05:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The piece of shit superintendent for Billings stroked his magic wand and will require masks for all students, faculty and visitors.
View Quote

All the more reason to keep homeschooling my kids, even though we're pausing our traveling ways and staying in Billings for a couple of years.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 10:39:13 PM EDT
[#11]
We're going to start them up again, but it's only under very certain circumstances.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Fucking Christ. If my kids went there, I'd tell that masks are about as useful as the 87 commas that he strewn throughout his letter, mostly incorrectly. If he writes this badly, he has no business abusing our children or his keyboard.

Link Posted: 8/22/2021 7:25:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Makes me thankful that I live where I do.   The kids school has no mask mandate.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 7:36:14 PM EDT
[#14]
My understanding is HB257 takes that authority away from them without the governor’s consent.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone go to Pioneer Park today?
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 12:41:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Apparently there was some anti mask rally, informational gathering thing.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 9:05:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gianforte only went part of the way with the law that prevents non-elected officials from enacting mask mandates.   It needs to apply to elected officials too.   It's time for the civil rights lawsuits to take off...
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 8:43:25 AM EDT
[#20]

So far so good for Gianforte. I won't stop holding his feet to the fire - but I'm pleased with his actions overall thus far.

...mandating masks for students is based on inconclusive research that fails to prove masks’ effectiveness in reducing the incidence of COVID-19 in the classroom. Simply put, our children shouldn’t be subject to arbitrary mask mandates when schools can’t follow the science because there’s a lack of meaningful, reliable research.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 10:12:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So far so good for Gianforte. I won't stop holding his feet to the fire - but I'm pleased with his actions overall thus far.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

...mandating masks for students is based on inconclusive research that fails to prove masks’ effectiveness in reducing the incidence of COVID-19 in the classroom. Simply put, our children shouldn’t be subject to arbitrary mask mandates when schools can’t follow the science because there’s a lack of meaningful, reliable research.

My son isn't even a year old and we plan to home school, but this is awesome to see!
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 11:03:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 1:32:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Leftys and rabid maskers are not going to like that.

Family friend had a blood gas done by his doctor. Doctor told him to not wear a mask as much as he had been.
O2 levels were down and co2 was way up.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 4:59:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Family friend had a blood gas done by his doctor. Doctor told him to not wear a mask as much as he had been.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Goes to reason. I have to think exposure to substantial viral and bacterial load - since it's carried along right next to the face in a supposed "filter" - would be a lot higher as well.
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 1:56:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Goes to reason. I have to think exposure to substantial viral and bacterial load - since it's carried along right next to the face in a supposed "filter" - would be a lot higher as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some brand new studies are in the GD giant thread.

Very informative
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top