Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2021 3:46:21 PM EDT
We got a governor that can out outplay them in the swamp.

Bill 1 and 2...dead.

This other bill relating to monies...dead, or about to be.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
We got a governor that can out outplay them in the swamp.

Bill 1 and 2...dead.

This other bill relating to monies...dead, or about to be.
View Quote

@boolzi - what is bill 1 and 2?
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 7:07:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m referring to sb-1 and sb-2 that amends krs 39 that give the governor his emergency powers and calls the legislature into session. He’s suing the legislature and judge already put an injunction on them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.courier-journal.com/amp/6887233002

Ultimately it will be up to the Supreme Court and I don’t have much faith there.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 7:53:41 AM EDT
[#3]
It really is quite pitiful that we have the largest majority in my lifetime yet still cannot reign in King Andy.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 9:36:42 AM EDT
[#4]
If the Supreme Court rules in the gop’s favor he will be.

I’m confused as to what constitution the judge is referring to, state or fed and what part exactly.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 10:07:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I’m referring to sb-1 and sb-2 that amends krs 39 that give the governor his emergency powers and calls the legislature into session. He’s suing the legislature and judge already put an injunction on them.

Ultimately it will be up to the Supreme Court and I don’t have much faith there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn’t go that far as to say “dead”. They have both been signed into law as well as HJR77 and HB1. There’s just been a slight “hiccup”... known as Shepherd.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 11:50:25 AM EDT
[#6]
(Ooops - binary triggered this one)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top