Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2021 5:04:24 PM EDT
Of the two Chick Fil A's I frequent for lunch and sometimes dinner:

- One is drive thru only, with a line that is usually about five fucking miles long.

- The other has the dining room open for sit down dining, and the line at the drive thru is only about two or three miles long.

So as of this time stamp, did our illustrious governor leave it up to the restaurant owners or managers themselves?  The city or county government?

Why the fuck does this have to be so confusing?  Why the mish-mash of conflicting policies?

Fuck COVID.  Fuck masking.  Fuck the mask Karens.  Fuck the mask Nazis.  Fuck China...

...I want my normal life in America back.

Or at least, whatever the hell was "normal" before COVID.

If someone can please explain this to me I will be obliged.

Here are some extra cuss words for you at no added charge, that you may use at your discretion:

Fuck.  Piss.  Shit.  Piss Shitter.  Fuckshit.  Cunt.  Shitfucker.  Mother fucker.

And in memory of Deej: Cunt lick.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 6:42:53 PM EDT
[#1]
It's like you copy pasted this right out of my brain.

But you somehow missed the part where I say fuck my cult coworkers who mention getting vaccinated at least 3x per day, and make a huge deal about going to get vaccinated during the week they get it, as if it is their 21st birthday.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 8:27:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Gotta be a Chick Fila thing.  Been to many restaurants that are sit down.  Fast food, nice places, not so nice places.  All have had sit down.  Now for my pizza joint to just stop the carryout out only BS!
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 10:30:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Dine in has been open in Ohio since may 2020.

Individual franchisees can open or not open dining rooms as they see fit based on staff availability.

What CFA has discovered is that it’s more profitable and smooth to just do all drive through at the Polaris location.

If you want to dine in, there’s a CFA inside Polaris mall food court.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 11:39:28 AM EDT
[#4]
It may be the owner's choice.

BUT ...

It might also be due to a lack of employees.

I know multiple business owners who can't get anyone to work in a minimum wage position due to collecting unemployment benefits to sit on their ass.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 8:28:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Of the two Chick Fil A's I frequent for lunch and sometimes dinner:

- One is drive thru only, with a line that is usually about five fucking miles long.

- The other has the dining room open for sit down dining, and the line at the drive thru is only about two or three miles long.

So as of this time stamp, did our illustrious governor leave it up to the restaurant owners or managers themselves?  The city or county government?

Why the fuck does this have to be so confusing?  Why the mish-mash of conflicting policies?

Fuck COVID.  Fuck masking.  Fuck the mask Karens.  Fuck the mask Nazis.  Fuck China...

If someone can please explain this to me I will be obliged.

Here are some extra cuss words for you at no added charge, that you may use at your discretion:

Fuck.  Piss.  Shit.  Piss Shitter.  Fuckshit.  Cunt.  Shitfucker.  Mother fucker.

And in memory of Deej: Cunt lick.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 8:34:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It may be the owner's choice.

BUT ...

It might also be due to a lack of employees.

I know multiple business owners who can't get anyone to work in a minimum wage position due to collecting unemployment benefits to sit on their ass.
View Quote

This.  There are a lot of free-loaders out there that are just fine with not going back to work yet.  I know a lot of restaurant owners and all of them are struggling to staff their restaurants, both the front and back of the house.  I have been tipping more than usual since I figure that the folks working restaurant jobs right now are the ones that have a stronger work ethic and moral code.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 9:22:07 PM EDT
[#7]
My C.F.A. has 3 drive thru lanes with teenagers taking orders on tablets. No dine-in for some reason.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 9:42:31 PM EDT
[#8]
excellent rant!

...i echo the sentiments, and encourage all to fight back against the karens and tyrants...  if businesses are going to be mask nazis, ...they'll continue to drive people to go to alternative sources, ...more internet ordering...

...seek out, and reward, establishments that are pro-respiration ( and pro-gun) where ever possible!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 10:10:23 PM EDT
[#9]
@6winchester2   Which 2 CFAs?   I was driving down 75 2 weeks ago and it’s hot or miss if any of the drive thrus had dining rooms open.  I’m talking Starbucks, Wendy’s,McDs, CFA.  Only thing that makes sense of it’s up to the franchisee.

Thst being said you don’t really franchise a CFA.  You’ve got a real low buy in, but corporate takes a much bigger cut if your profits and all stores see corporate owned based on my  understanding.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 10:17:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I believe its a Corporate mandate......
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@6winchester2   Which 2 CFAs?   I was driving down 75 2 weeks ago and it’s hot or miss if any of the drive thrus had dining rooms open.  I’m talking Starbucks, Wendy’s,McDs, CFA.  Only thing that makes sense of it’s up to the franchisee.

Thst being said you don’t really franchise a CFA.  You’ve got a real low buy in, but corporate takes a much bigger cut if your profits and all stores see corporate owned based on my  understanding.
View Quote

Columbus (at Broad and McNaughten) = open dining room.

Grove City (Stringtown Road) = closed dining room.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 12:44:27 AM EDT
[#12]
today's chick-fil-a is far from the chick-fil-a of yesterday...    now on the woke train, ...i stopped patronizing last summer after they cowered to the radicalized left's cries over the charities they once supported, .and then to top it all off the CEO said we should grovel to BLM and shine their shoes...

...that's a general deal breaker for me...
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 12:32:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Same here. But they seem busier than ever now.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 8:27:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're channeling my thoughts. Went to Traitor Joe's yesterday in Beachwood (Karen country) just to get a couple items because they were close by. Fucking Russian bread line to get into the place. And then one of the employees made a big deal about my mask. I'd not been shopping there for a while due to their ridiculous waiting in line garbage (absolutely unreasonable - just let people in and ignore the idiotic and unconstitutional mandate). After yesterday, the whole company is now permanently on my boycott list.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top