Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2022 7:19:47 AM EDT
I remember this clown splitting the votes last election.

He’s on Timcast saying he doesn’t support Tim Pool being a 2A absolutist and argues for government restrictions.

Start at 30min in. He’s states “I’m not a 2A purist” at 31min mark.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/timcast-irl/id1503517959?i=1000567337968
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#1]
And the "Gun Folks" all clamored about how HE was the only pro-2A choice.
Politicians will say and do anything to get elected.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 2:34:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Cuomo won by what? 1,400,000 votes?  Sharpe got 95,500 or so?  Howie Hawkins from the Greens even got more.  Their candidacy is pretty much immaterial. You could give all their votes, and all the money spent in their campaigns and still not make a dent in that election.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And the "Gun Folks" all clamored about how HE was the only pro-2A choice.
Politicians will say and do anything to get elected.
View Quote

Correct. And he’s running again lol.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:11:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cuomo won by what? 1,400,000 votes?  Sharpe got 95,500 or so?  Howie Hawkins from the Greens even got more.  Their candidacy is pretty much immaterial. You could give all their votes, and all the money spent in their campaigns and still not make a dent in that election.
View Quote

It doesn’t matter. How many more times are we going to support these “conservatives” or have half the gun culture pimp these swamp creatures.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 3:36:06 PM EDT
[#5]
No politician seems to be able to effectively advocate for the right to bear arms in NY.  Its a deceptively simple and fundamental Civil Right that none seems capable of explaining, nevermind understand.  Even our so called conservative candidates are flawed in that regard.  If a fricking Libertarian can't properly understand it its a truly lost cause here.  

If you want to be free look elsewhere.  NY is the evil empire state.  Leave and stop contributing to the state's corruption with your tax dollars. Our checks and balances have failed, the lunatics run the asylum.  

You know its bad when even Aimless leaves.

[Edit] if you are on that cesspool Twitter let him know what you think:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LarrySharpe/status/1539610161614131205

Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:48:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m reality there’s only a handful of politicians that would fight for the second amendment. Most of them suck donkey ass.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 6:24:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I remember this clown splitting the votes last election.

He’s on Timcast saying he doesn’t support Tim Pool being a 2A absolutist and argues for government restrictions.

Start at 30min in. He’s states “I’m not a 2A purist” at 31min mark.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/timcast-irl/id1503517959?i=1000567337968
View Quote

OP is incorrect.  Listen to the whole podcast.  Larry was baiting Tim.  He will never be governor but he is principled.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top