Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2018 10:02:51 PM EDT
I need to shoot my guns, and all I can see is places in MD, and one indoor range nearby. I have lots of guns I need to shoot.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 9:43:45 AM EDT
[#1]
what part of delaware?

look into bridgeville rifle and pistol
www.bville-rifle-pistol.org
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 10:13:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I moved west of Dover, in Hartly.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 11:05:32 AM EDT
[#3]
ok, so right on the md del line

bridgeville should be about an hour south

i think there are a couple of places around sudlersville, but i dont know the names
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 5:53:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Delmarva Sportsman Association is in Sudlersville and is a very nice range. 200 yard rifle range and 50 yard pistol. Sad thing is they have about a 2 year waiting list as they have limited the number of members. Non-members can shoot in the competitions such as Battle Rifle, Cowboy Action Shooting, IDPA and Steel Challenge.

Here is the link to the website:  http://dsarange.com/  http://dsarange.com/
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:12:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I drive to Galena, MD.  Membership at Alexanders shooting farm is very worth it.  0-600 yard rifle range and pistol range.
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 1:12:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I drive to Galena, MD.  Membership at Alexanders shooting farm is very worth it.  0-600 yard rifle range and pistol range.
View Quote
Can you shoot steel there?
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 2:17:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Can I take my scary guns and magazines and shoot them in MD without going to prison?
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 1:40:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Can I take my scary guns and magazines and shoot them in MD without going to prison?
View Quote
Yeah, you're good there.
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 7:57:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah, you're good there.
View Quote
Well that is good. I don't really want to go to prison when I go to the range tmw.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:44:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes.  I primarily shoot the rifle range but steel is allowed on both.  You have to supply your own steel but its so much better than punching paper all day.  THe only time I use targets there is for zeroing.  AK's are the only iffy thing there because MD, but I have never been hassled.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:44:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:57:50 PM EDT
[#12]
I went to the DelMarva range the other day. Really nice place and people. I will go back.
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I went to the DelMarva range the other day. Really nice place and people. I will go back.
View Quote
Then you drove past bridgeville rifle and pistol range an the gun smoke range an a few others. Bridgeville is what you really want. 1K range an all the fun.

Go over to https://www.mdshooters.com/forum.php an look around. You'll find some DE boys that will know what ranges are what.
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 9:40:46 PM EDT
[#14]
I would love to join Bridgeville.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 2:28:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I would love to join Bridgeville.
View Quote
They are taking new members. E-mail them or stop by during a match.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 6:13:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

They are taking new members. E-mail them or stop by during a match.
View Quote
Ok cool. The lady and I went by there once when it was empty. Impressive range.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 9:13:49 PM EDT
[#17]
I was there a few months ago for a GSSF match (Glock). The range had members at a table taking apps. I still have one an might join. It's worth the hour drive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top