Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2020 7:17:22 PM EDT
because I registered as New Year's Party.  

But why did the Registrar of Voter send me both a Rep and a Dem ballot?

If I can cast votes for both, I'm voting for Yang b/c he dropped out and that awful bad orange man.
If i can cast only one, it would be for the bad orange man.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 9:55:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
because I registered as New Year's Party.  

But why did the Registrar of Voter send me both a Rep and a Dem ballot?

If I can cast votes for both, I'm voting for Yang b/c he dropped out and that awful bad orange man.
If i can cast only one, it would be for the bad orange man.
View Quote
You can only vote one ballot as an unaffiliated.  I suggest casting your vote for the top 4 D whom you think will get pummeled by Trump the hardest.  Orange Man will get the R nomination.  Since I only got the R ballot,  I'm voting for DJT.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:10:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for your insight UBG - so it's The Burn, Fauxahontas, Bloomer and Creepy Uncle Joe?
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:23:07 PM EDT
[#3]
please send in both.  If you don't know how it works, you have no business voting.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for your insight UBG - so it's The Burn, Fauxahontas, Bloomer and Creepy Uncle Joe?
View Quote
I would vote for Bernout. I think Bloomberg has the best chance against Orange Man.  The authoritarian womem around here - especially MDA like Mike from what I've seen.  I could be wrong. Your call.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 1:23:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
please send in both.  If you don't know how it works, you have no business voting.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 3:06:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
You are stellar model of helpfulness here.  I hope you are better at other things.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:33:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I’m unaffiliated and got both also. The ballots came with very clear instructions.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 2:49:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm voting for Bernie.

That's the plan, but I'm holding my ballot for now.  If Bloomberg somehow blows up spectacularly between now and when the ballot is due, I may reconsider.  But right now, I expect shenanigans by Bloomberg and consider him dangerous.  I want Sanders voters really incensed when that happens.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:58:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I Got Both(tm).

Anyway, affiliated voters only get the ballot for their declared party. Unaffiliated get both but can only submit one.

Punch Line: I'm waiting to the last minute. I can't help but think that America's Mother-in-Law will be a damn disaster, but on the other hand I want thousands of pissed-off Bernfeelers rioting in the streets when Billionaires Can't Buy Bernie Because Millionaires Got There First.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:24:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I Got Both(tm).

Anyway, affiliated voters only get the ballot for their declared party. Unaffiliated get both but can only submit one.

Punch Line: I'm waiting to the last minute. I can't help but think that America's Mother-in-Law will be a damn disaster, but on the other hand I want thousands of pissed-off Bernfeelers rioting in the streets when Billionaires Can't Buy Bernie Because Millionaires Got There First.
View Quote
Since receiving the sage wisdom here, I'm leaning towards those two losers.  But I think The Burn will sweep away Fauxahontas and I may vote for the Burn.  I want to see him lose so bad and we git Epic Meltdown Pas Deux.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 12:15:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Just learned Coloradostan voted for Burn.  Must be Denver and Boulder.
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 12:34:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just learned Coloradostan voted for Burn.  Must be Denver and Boulder.
View Quote
https://election.boco.solutions/ElectionResults2020PP

Sanders and Warren took almost 60% between the two of them.  Hillary took Boulder with I think 93% in 2016, as a data point.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top