Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/26/2017 6:21:40 PM EDT
Hoping like hell it comes to IF and not Boise. When we drive for IF to shop it's always a splurge at Burger King and Chik Fil A. If this happens that can change my shopping habits.

So any locals hear anything about what's coming in, where and when?
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 10:19:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I remember hearing the same rumor in 2008ish. Do you have a source?
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 11:11:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I remember hearing the same rumor in 2008ish. Do you have a source?
View Quote
https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/10/n-burger-eye-idaho-mulls-future-expansion-plans/

This link prompted me to ask an acquaintance who lives in IF. he said he heard its a done deal they just need to choose the contractors and location.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 12:01:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you guys have The Habit over there?  Much better than In-N-Out.  That's coming from a guy who worked at In-N-Out #10 as a teenager.

The thing with In-N-Out Burger, is that they supply their own meat, fresh, not frozen.  Therefore, any area where a restaurant might be set-up has to be close enough to one of their patty facilities to be even be considered.

Eric  
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 12:27:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Meh, call me when we get a Whataburger. 

Star did just get a Dairy Queen, I guess they are moving up in the world.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 3:09:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
In and Out is meh, all the rest too. I was dissapointed when I found out Zips wasnt here. Before moving here I thought it was. I fuggin love Zips, tah belly buster burger For now Im satisfied with Five Girls burgers, pretty tasty they are.

If In and Out does come to ID I hope it comes here to Boise. IF is weak, JK
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 4:55:21 PM EDT
[#6]
In N Out is awesome because it's good, affordable and nostalgic. It's not the best burger in the world and people that didn't grow up eating it don't have the same affinity for it. One of the best burgers I've ever had was Main St Burger in Meridian. Man I need to go back there.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 9:32:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
In and Out is meh, all the rest too. I was dissapointed when I found out Zips wasnt here. Before moving here I thought it was. I fuggin love Zips, tah belly buster burger For now Im satisfied with Five Girls burgers, pretty tasty they are.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There used to be a zips in Boise. I think it was on Fairveiw.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 10:23:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh man I wish it was still here!
I lived in the Tri Cities for a few years as a teen and used to friggen love Zips. They were the best in town!

Here in Boise Ive been hitting up Five Guys, those burgers will suffice but they r kinda spendy!
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Moscow
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 6:28:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In N Out is awesome because it's good, affordable and nostalgic. It's not the best burger in the world and people that didn't grow up eating it don't have the same affinity for it. One of the best burgers I've ever had was Main St Burger in Meridian. Man I need to go back there.
View Quote
I'm stuck on the burger at the Dutch Goose in Boise.

Probably because I used to live about 3 doors down from the original DG in, pardon the expression, northern California.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 12:19:11 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm stoked for In-N-Out to come to Idaho, hopefully somewhere in the greater Boise area.

I recently traveled to Houston for business and tried Whataburger, and MAN what a disappointment.  You couldn't pay me to eat there again.
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 12:48:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm stuck on the burger at the Dutch Goose in Boise.

Probably because I used to live about 3 doors down from the original DG in, pardon the expression, northern California.  
View Quote
I'm a Sacramento refugee myself. Man I'm glad I don't live in that shithole anymore.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:23:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Ah yes, In-N-Out Burger.  The only, single redeeming part of California.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:12:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm a Sacramento refugee myself. Man I'm glad I don't live in that shithole anymore.
View Quote
Hey @Joe_sun , what do ya know.
I too am from Sacramento!

Link Posted: 11/3/2017 1:30:40 PM EDT
[#15]
If you're in the Boise area the cure for In-n-Out is Burger Belly. They pretty much copied the place and made it better.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 6:34:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If you're in the Boise area the cure for In-n-Out is Burger Belly. They pretty much copied the place and made it better.
View Quote
@KingRollo thanks for mentioning this place, just looked at the menu. Looks good, were gona check it out this weekend. I've been craving a tastey burger!
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 6:40:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

@KingRollo thanks for mentioning this place, just looked at the menu. Looks good, were gona check it out this weekend. I've been craving a tastey burger!
View Quote
You're going to love it. Just get the regular cheeseburger or double to see what I mean. Don't add bacon or anything to it. Also, their fries are great and shakes too.
Link Posted: 11/11/2017 9:33:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Meh id rather have a zips.  In n Out did not live up to the hype everyone created about it.  I was not impressed
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 3:08:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Meh id rather have a zips.  In n Out did not live up to the hype everyone created about it.  I was not impressed
View Quote
Me too man. When I'm in ca my wife gets it but I think in and Out is for shit.
Zips is the best, good greasy grub!

Five girls is best here Ive found.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:59:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Is it here yet?!
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 9:22:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Is it here yet?!
View Quote
No. Just go to Burger Belly. It's amazing
Link Posted: 11/26/2017 12:40:46 AM EDT
[#22]
The Habit is being built in Nampa near Midland and the freeway!

Woo!

Eric  
Link Posted: 11/26/2017 3:07:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't get it about in and out, people think once you have it the sky will be bluer and the grass greener. i grow up in CA, it's OK but I never got super pumped about going there.
Link Posted: 11/27/2017 10:17:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't get it about in and out, people think once you have it the sky will be bluer and the grass greener. i grow up in CA, it's OK but I never got super pumped about going there.
View Quote
I like fast food or restaurant burgers that the meat is good quality and not riddled with little hard fat or whatever pieces. That's why I don't eat Mickey Dees, Carls Jr or any of that. In and out has junky little meat patties like that. Five Girls burgers are good quality. I like burgers at Red Robin and Buffalo WW too.

Still Zips is good. All you fuggers should have ate there more so they didn't close her down.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The Habit is being built in Nampa near Midland and the freeway!

Woo!

Eric  
View Quote
We saw that yesterday as we were leaving Costco! I haven't had one of their albacore sandwiches in a while.
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 5:20:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Native in Nampa closed.  Too bad, their burgers were okay but they had a great salad.  Only open a year.  
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boise Fry Company is my favorite in Boise and Nampa.  Especially their buffalo burgers.  Now if I'm back home in Emmett. RoeAnns is the best in the state.
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 2:23:42 PM EDT
[#28]
In-n-out is my favorite.  Double Double Animal.  My son is in Colorado Springs and they just announced In-n-out going there.  Pray to the burger gods for Southern Idaho.  Boise is too far for me.
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 11:48:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Boise Fry Company is my favorite in Boise and Nampa.  Especially their buffalo burgers.  Now if I'm back home in Emmett. RoeAnns is the best in the state.
View Quote
I've been curious about them. Want to try that place. What are the prices like? I can't find them online.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I've been curious about them. Want to try that place. What are the prices like? I can't find them online.
View Quote
IMO Boise Fry is expensive and a little overrated just because they are a little too.. fancy I guess for me. Don't get me wrong I like their stuff and it's an experience having 20 or so different sauces to choose. They do have coupons in the weekly mailers thou.

My personal favorite in ID was Main Street burger, I need to get back over there it's just not convenient for my location.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 4:51:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They expensive for sure.  The food was decent, the roasted brussel sprouts were really good.  Fries were decent enough.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 11:27:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

IMO Boise Fry is expensive and a little overrated just because they are a little too.. fancy I guess for me. Don't get me wrong I like their stuff and it's an experience having 20 or so different sauces to choose. They do have coupons in the weekly mailers thou.

My personal favorite in ID was Main Street burger, I need to get back over there it's just not convenient for my location.
View Quote
Quoted:

They expensive for sure.  The food was decent, the roasted brussel sprouts were really good.  Fries were decent enough.  
View Quote
Thanks guys. Im not too cheap but by the time me, the wife and boys all get burgers it's over $30 at Five girls. It sounds like the same deal at BFC. I'll still try it sometime, when I'm alone
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 10:41:11 PM EDT
[#33]
If In-N-Out builds in Idaho Falls before Boise! I just might not ever eat there again!  

Yah! Probably not!

Double double addiction is a real thing...

Link Posted: 12/18/2017 1:28:55 AM EDT
[#34]
1 in Boise, 1 in Nampa, 1 Poco, 1 Idaho Falls, 1 Moscow, and 1 in CdA within 4 years...

MAGA all the burger joints!

I like them a lot.
Habit is outstanding probably better.
Five Guys sucks almost as much as Zips.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 1:56:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
1 in Boise, 1 in Nampa, 1 Poco, 1 Idaho Falls, 1 Moscow, and 1 in CdA within 4 years...

MAGA all the burger joints!

I like them a lot.
View Quote
Link? Or is this just what you want?
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 12:56:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I like them a lot.
View Quote
I agree, the Habit has better food than In and Out but it doesn't have that drunk at 2am nostalgia :)

I also agree Five Guys has never impressed me.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 3:55:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Link? Or is this just what you want?
View Quote
Just a hunch.
Link Posted: 12/31/2017 1:54:44 AM EDT
[#38]
The Boise area has had one of the biggest In N Outs in the world for years. It where my ex-wife lives.
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 2:21:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Caldwell has the Gem In-&-Out.  It's probably the same...

Eric
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 10:07:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The Boise area has had one of the biggest In N Outs in the world for years. It where my ex-wife lives.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:19:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Caldwell has the Gem In-&-Out.  It's probably the same...

http://www.roadarch.com/08/8/gemin2.jpg

Eric
View Quote
My in-laws live in Caldwell, so I'm always looking for a new burger place to eat while there.  Is the "Burger Connection" on 10th and Dearborn any good?  Not in comparison to the styles or "In and out" or "5 guys" or anybody else, just overall, are they worth the money?
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:19:19 PM EDT
[#42]
I haven't tried it.  I've been eating Famous Star's, waiting for The Habit in Nampa to open.

I'm hungry now...  
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 12:57:21 AM EDT
[#43]
So...you know her. Just be careful not to fall in.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 10:59:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
So...you know her. Just be careful not to fall in.
View Quote
I always keep a spare 2 X 4 around for such instances, I strap it to my waist.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 11:01:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I haven't tried it.  I've been eating Famous Star's, waiting for The Habit in Nampa to open.

I'm hungry now...  
View Quote
I like 5Guys Eric. Tasty burgers!
Everytime I see this thread I start craving a burger too
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 12:56:08 PM EDT
[#46]
The company I work for is sending me to a meeting for a couple of days in San Diego. They asked what they wanted us to bring in for lunch and I successfully petitioned for In N Out, so at least I'm looking forward to that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 1:00:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Is there any update? Any word on the streets? I'm really needing a double double but don't want to make the 5 hour drive to SLC.
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 10:31:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Is there any update? Any word on the streets? I'm really needing a double double but don't want to make the 5 hour drive to SLC.
View Quote
Is In-N-Out really that unique and special?
Link Posted: 1/20/2018 12:17:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Is In-N-Out really that unique and special?
View Quote
Well personally I think the In-N-Out is great.
The restaurant is meh though
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top