Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2021 8:09:28 PM EDT
I was told by a local working in a gas station that WI folks have been coming south to use their sleds. The usage on the trails is as great as I have seen it. We have a good 8", more in a lot of places, and it has been around for over a month. reporting from the extreme SW of the state, how is the snow in your area?
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 9:03:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I ran into a group that came from Appleton to down here and ventured into your county.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 3:06:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Fox river finally froze so the Illinoings can tool by the house at 50-70 mph..
Hope they make west out by you.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 10:53:26 AM EDT
[#3]
There's a trail about 200 yards from the end of my driveway, and it's legal here to "operate a snowmobile on any road (except state or county highways) to gain access to a trail from your residence or place of lodging". We have about 16" of snow on the ground here in the Eagle River area (about half what is normal for February). Trails are in very good condition.

https://snoeagles.org/trails/trail-report/
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 12:08:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Was up at my parents last weekend near Taylor/Clark county and even my kids noticed the lacking snow.  

Down here in Madistan we must have 4x the snow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top