Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 10:06:20 AM EDT
[#1]
4 or 5" in my part of Nova, but pretty light except for the EoD pile.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Got power back early last night.  By that time I was starting to see my breath in the house!
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 12:26:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Only got about an inch in North Stafford last night thankfully, very light and fluffy stuff. My sister's power off Route 17 in Berea finally came back on last night around 6pm or so.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 1:28:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
REC is playing games now with their outage map. There is no one along my stretch of 522 for about 5 miles that has any electric on a major feed line for the county. Yesterday they had it listed as over 500 affected putting it up near the top of the outages. Then sometime last night they updated the map and changed every single person along that route to individual outages of 10 or less dropping everyone on the priory list.
View Quote

I drove down 522 from Culpeper to I-64 on Wednesday afternoon.  Power was out from at least Unionville all the way to I-64.  The traffic light was out in Unionville at 522/Constitution Avenue.  Everyone at the intersection was doing the right thing in treating it as a 4 way stop and taking their turn.  Not so much with at least 3 idiots in Mineral at the light there, with 3 vehicles trying to blow thru the intersection after I waited for one to go thru, then proceeded forward, only to get rewarded with honking horn by idiot number 3.  

There were tree branches stuck in down power lines in various spots.  I passed 3 Dominion Energy bucket trucks working at one spot, then saw about 8-10 others heading north up 522 when I got about 20 minutes further south.  Every house was dark.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 3:45:33 PM EDT
[#5]
About 6 inches overnight here in NW Loudoun County.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Power was partially restored on Thursday. Dim lights, heat partially worked. Everything was back up by the time I got home Friday. River Road nearest Central Park in Spotsylvania has trees down all over still. The side closest to route 3 was clear and I can around a blind corner and had to quickly slalom between downed trees. Be careful out there still. Roads are great, but still a lot of debris on the ground.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:28:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Still no power where I am in Louisa, hope for tonight but not looking promising. Outage map shows still under investigation.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 6:09:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Still no power where I am in Louisa, hope for tonight but not looking promising. Outage map shows still under investigation.
View Quote

That's just unacceptable, hang in there.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#9]
My buddy on the Louisa/Hanover line was told Monday……maybe.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 6:50:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Outage map shows crew on site but still being looked at so it looks like no hope for tonight. Maybe tomorrow, its a race to see if my propane runs out before the power comes back.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 7:16:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Outage map shows crew on site but still being looked at so it looks like no hope for tonight. Maybe tomorrow, its a race to see if my propane runs out before the power comes back.
View Quote

Man, I hope they get you back up soon. It's raining in Stafford and supposed to get down to 24 degrees, so it will all freeze overnight.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 4:45:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Power back on for now, hope it stays on. Came back at 1300 hrs. Hope those still out get theirs back soon.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 4:46:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Power back on for now, hope it stays on. Came back at 1300 hrs. Hope those still out get theirs back soon.
View Quote

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top