Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2022 5:45:18 AM EDT
I know the size of the Orlando Gun Show, but how does it compare to the size of the DeLand gun show which is this weekend.

Depending if its worth the drive.

The Melbourne gun show is also this weekend and know enough to not bother driving to that one.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 8:30:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Why is the Melbourne show not good?
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 9:37:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why is the Melbourne show not good?
View Quote

Very small. Not worth driving the 45 minutes when the show is so small it take 20 minutes to walk through then drive 45 minutes back home.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 11:43:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Its been several years since I went to a Deland Gun Show but I remember it being smaller than the Orlando show.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 12:59:52 PM EDT
[#4]
It's pretty small with comparison to Orlando but it's only $5 and the line to get in is usually < 1 minute.

Link Posted: 1/28/2022 6:32:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's pretty small with comparison to Orlando but it's only $5 and the line to get in is usually < 1 minute.

View Quote

1 building, less than half the size of Orlando.

That said, I just went to the Orlando show for the first time in 4-5 years, and I prefer the Deland show, more of the stuff I’m  looking for Surplus , reloading, used guns, as nd you can still buy and sell privately.

Cheaper too, and I’ve actually got some deals there.

YMMV
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 11:05:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 11:33:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Main Melbourne show is next weekend.

The one this weekend is a new show (very small) inside a hotel.
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 5:49:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Main Melbourne show is next weekend.

The one this weekend is a new show (very small) inside a hotel.
View Quote

Ah, good catch.

When I first saw a sign about a gun show in Titusville I was excited knowing it was just a few minutes away.
It was inside the Elks Lodge with maybe 10 dealers and 10 others selling stuff.
More like a flea market than gun show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top