Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2020 3:42:20 PM EDT
We need to do our every 6 week run to Costco.  Been  8 weeks now.

Anyone shop Maplewood Costco this week?

How was stock?

Was it a zoo?
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 4:04:15 PM EDT
[#1]
last Friday the wifey went to st. louis park Costco, they let them in 50 at a time.
she said there were lots of nervous looking people.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 8:37:58 AM EDT
[#2]
My wife went at 2pm and before close in the last 2 weeks.  

She said before close was a good time, less people.  She did not think they were limiting people in the store at those times.

I've also hit the business center one on broadway avenue.  They open at 7am.  They don't have near the produce or fresh food that the maplewood one has but you can get in a 7am vs 10am.  I'm guessing if you go every 6 weeks you probably want to stock up more on fresh stuff than packaged/processed type foods.

ETA:
My wife said they were out of TP, otherwise stock was pretty good.  You pretty much need to be there right when they open up if they have TP.  They will usually come out and tell you if they have it right when they get ready to open the doors and it's been my experience that it's usually on a pallet not too far in the store, so that you don't need to do a made rush to the back of the store.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 1:43:56 PM EDT
[#3]
co worker hit the burnsville one midweek mid day and said it was a ghost town, everything in stock.
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 2:27:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone have any idea on when they restock meat and cheese? Guessing daily but curious if a specific day of the week offers better luck on selection as well as time of day.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 10:36:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Wife went mid day monday, said they were limiting guests to 50 at a time, but I think they got right in.  Or maybe that was Trader Joes

Got TP, and most normal stuff.
Bakery was closed down.

Produce was a little light

Had our 13 yo girl with and no problems

All employees and the majority of people were masked
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top