Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2016 10:27:38 PM EDT
I'm going to be spending a few weeks in Sioux Falls for work near the end of next month. Any recommendations on things I should go do/see?
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 7:31:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:43:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:43:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I found Bob's Carryout and Delivery today...near religious experience.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:48:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I found Bob's Carryout and Delivery today...near religious experience.
View Quote

Bob's is great.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#5]

the zoo is nice girl watching at the mall food court is tier I

but there is not much to do in Sioux Falls unless you drink ... ALOTI would recommend the Sheraton or downtown stay away from the Ramkota unlseess you have kids

there is no "bad part of town. "  but the south side is full of Liberal douches.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 1:17:45 PM EDT
[#6]
What are you doing here?

Did you bring guns?

Plenty of places to shoot. Buy a license and hunt. Huge amount of public land close to SF.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

but there is not much to do in Sioux Falls unless you drink ... ALOTI would recommend the Sheraton or downtown stay away from the Ramkota unlseess you have kids

there is no "bad part of town. "  but the south side is full of Liberal douches.
View Quote

I don't mean to derail this thread but what are you talking about?
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 4:35:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya, I wondered the same thing.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 6:28:31 PM EDT
[#9]
This post answered some of my questions for my trip in a couple days.  Any comments on visiting Rapid city?  Doing the 1880 train, Mount Rushmore, Deadwood.  Thanks.

ETA Concealed carry seems reciprocal.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 8:12:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This post answered some of my questions for my trip in a couple days.  Any comments on visiting Rapid city?  Doing the 1880 train, Mount Rushmore, Deadwood.  Thanks.

ETA Concealed carry seems reciprocal.
View Quote
SD recognizes every other state's carry permit.

Honestly, just about anywhere in the Black Hills is going to be amazing. I like the drive/scenery so I recommend Iron Mountain Road and Needle's Highway. The Custer State Park Wildlife Loop is great too. The Alpine Inn in Hill City is a must for lunch. There are several microbreweries that have popped up and are good. Lots of good little places for food. I'm not into gambling so Deadwood holds no allure for me, other than the history.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top