Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2022 10:35:35 PM EDT
Looking to fill up some freezer space. Best I can find is grass-fed and finished about $7/lb., boneless, packaged, and frozen. Any suggestions are sincerely appreciated.

*Bonus if they sell pork and fowl as well.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:09:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Bob Tallman's had pretty good prices the last time I looked
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:31:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 3:38:50 PM EDT
[#3]
@swirvin

I purchased a side of beef from Croo m beef out of Bowie. Ordered it late November or early December. I believe it was 1370.00 processed. It will be ready around the 1st or 2nd week of March. You can google them and find their site to order and their fb page. When I spoke with them, they were not selling pork at this time. I did not ask about any type of fowl.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 12:16:33 PM EDT
[#4]
@Swirvin

We have one finished angus steer left with a processing date of 1/31/22.  Grain finished (on full grain ration) for past 8 months.  We sell by the half, based on hanging weight, $4.55/lb.  Buyer pays processing and fills out a cut sheet to their specifications.  

PM me if interested.

Edit:  We usually slaughter at between 1275-1475 lbs., carcass weights are roughly 750-850 lbs, halves are 1/2 of carcass weight.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 1:04:16 AM EDT
[#5]
We raise grassfed/finished beef, pastured poultry, and pork about 60 miles south of DFW will have 1/4 beef available end of the month, pork in late April and still have a few of our last batch whole chickens.  PM me if you want more info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top