Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2017 1:01:05 PM EDT
Just wanted to say hi to all who live in the Hot Springs / Rapid City / Custer area.  We got back from a mini vacation, hunting and fishing trip over there.   Spent most of our time in Hot Springs.  Enjoyed the town and every one we met was as nice as a person could ask for.  Even did some tourist stuff and everyone was pleasant.  

Can't wait to get back next year, and I think I will have an archery tag in my pocket along with my daughters youth tag.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 11:44:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Body size for a mule deer seemed about the same compared to what we were see over here.  But I live in the northern third of the state.  

I need to get on a real computer so I can post some pics of the trip up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top