BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2018 7:24:12 AM EDT
...in her own house

...struggling with her own baby.

JUSTICE IS SERVED:

Morgantown Mom Finds Pedophile in Home Trying To Rape Her Daughter

MEMO TO PEDOPHILES:

Ya don't go 'effing with Momma Bear's Own Child in Momma Bear's Den or You Get 'Trial, Judge, and Jury By 12 Gauge'

Link Posted: 10/9/2018 8:52:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 9:11:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Seems like a slam dunk self defense case, yet the article (liberal press) says, "It is not clear at this point if any charges will be filed against the mother."  
Reminds me to sign up for the Shotgun Skills class in Culpeper, VA this weekend.  I still have low recoil buckshot left from the intro class I took this summer!
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 5:47:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought this was found to be Fake News.  Pretty sure it didn’t happen.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 4:30:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I was wondering what city "abc14news.com" was based in, and count not find it on their website.  I missed that clue that this was fake news.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 9:23:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Fake News
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top