Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2020 1:48:17 PM EDT
Are there any stores within driving distance to Warner Robins that specialize in shotguns with plenty in stock to try and fit?....

Looking for a new clay target gun and  leaning towards a CX, but would like to look at in a store instead of ordering.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 10:57:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Barrows in Butler GA
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 1:59:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Barrows in Butler GA
View Quote
Yep that’s the place to go
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:25:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Barrow is great. Chuck's has a pretty good selection to try also.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, but they're raging jackasses.  I'll never give Chuck's a dime again, and do my best to steer people away from them.

Couldn't get one of the three counter monkeys BS'ing about their weekend to wait on my several years ago.  They were too concerned with regaling each other with how drunk they were the previous weekend.  After making eye contact and having no acknowledgment multiple times over 10 minutes I walked out.

Barrow's is the polar opposite.  I love that shop, even if it is out of the way.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:20:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah, but they're raging jackasses.  I'll never give Chuck's a dime again, and do my best to steer people away from them.

Couldn't get one of the three counter monkeys BS'ing about their weekend to wait on my several years ago.  They were too concerned with regaling each other with how drunk they were the previous weekend.  After making eye contact and having no acknowledgment multiple times over 10 minutes I walked out.

Barrow's is the polar opposite.  I love that shop, even if it is out of the way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They definitely have issues, but it’s a convenient place to go look.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:36:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah Chucks is pretty meh, barrows can be jackasses too, trading something in at Barrow's can be frustrating.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top