Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2021 7:15:55 PM EDT
If I wanted to sell my second shotgun barrel that could be done without the use of an FFL correct? If I remember correctly since this isn’t the serial numbered part it’s just an accessory.

If anyone is interested it’s a 20 inch 20 gauge rifled barrel for a Mosburg 500 with the cantilevered scope mount. Has a cheap Bushnell scope with rings already sighted and four 5 round boxes of slugs. Located in north jersey. I bought this set up years ago to try out deer hunting. Turns out I’m not good at it. Maybe has 20-30ish rounds down the barrel from sighting in.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 8:10:21 PM EDT
[#1]
yup you can just sell it and ship it. Try Gunbroker or your local range/club, most have a board for sale items.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 8:14:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top