Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2022 5:37:18 PM EDT
Alright since moving to Maumelle I’ve been struggling to find good shooting spots.

Coming from Arizona where there’s multiple competitions to shoot daily, I’ve been spoiled. Same with the desert.

I’ve shot lots of two gun action challenge and also fun steel competitions.

Really not into hard core competitions. I like shooting for fun, not to get pissed off at times etc.

If anyone’s got suggestions, I’m all ears! Same with if you’ve got land within 50 miles of Maumelle and want someone to shoot with!
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 7:11:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably the best spot locally to shoot is Benton Gun Club.  Private gated range with memberships that run like $80 a year.   They have a web site with more info about joining.   Not sure how much has been going on out there for the last 2 years during the ammo drought.   They typically have a match schedule posted.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 4:47:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scottMO] [#2]
CASA in west LR (very west Cantrell) has multiple matches per month?

Last Resort in White Hall has a great defensive match the first Sat of the month (and prob more).

S7 in Conway?
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 12:28:06 PM EDT
[#3]
There is also MVSA near Hot Springs and the Cleburne Shooting Range near Heber Springs.  AFAIK you don't have to be a member to shoot matches at any range.
Link Posted: 11/15/2022 8:51:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nikonov] [#4]
There’s Twisted Barrel south of the Airport. Its set up for folks that like long range shooting, but they have other ranges for pistols and other stuff. They are a bit pricey for their membership. And of course, go up to Mayflower to Game & Fish outdoor range. They have a skeet/trap, 50 yard pistol bay, 200 yard rifle range. They provide shooting benches that are covered and have eye/ear protection along with rubber rifle rests…$3. Additional $2 for a spotting scope. $3 covers one of the three ranges, not all. Also…they’re sticklers about folks “rapid firing” and have other oddball quirks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top