Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2018 7:41:47 AM EDT
I will be visiting my brother in Seal Rock next week and would like to go shooting (pistols) but he is not aware of any ranges that are close by.    Any ideas?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 4:08:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to live in Waldport into the late 1990's. I would suggest just go up the Alsea River hwy and turn off on the FS roads. If you go south from Waldport a few miles and turn at the Government youth work camp(if still there) that road leads to a large gravel pit where locals used to shoot. There are also other roads to turn off past the pit.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 4:49:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used to live in Waldport into the late 1990's. I would suggest just go up the Alsea River hwy and turn off on the FS roads. If you go south from Waldport a few miles and turn at the Government youth work camp(if still there) that road leads to a large gravel pit where locals used to shoot. There are also other roads to turn off past the pit.
View Quote
Thanks Creeks, I'll look into it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top