Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2021 1:39:23 PM EDT
I am looking for a place that can take a new shooter through some basics and perhaps turn them to the dark side.  

They are on the south east side of Orlando.  Is Shooters World GTG and decent for basics classes?  The place seems a little...yuppyish, but that would be perfect for this particular person.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 4:52:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I stopped in once, haven’t shot there or bought anything, I’m in Sanford.

But I did check them out when I was in the area a year or so ago;

Very nice range, store, well stocked and well staffed.

Staff was friendly, courteous and professional.

I would give them a try if I were closer /
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 8:00:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in the northeast corner of kissimmee after they get confident on gun handling tell them to go here

40 minute drive from narccoossee and boggy creek rd
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 12:00:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm in the northeast corner of kissimmee after they get confident on gun handling tell them to go here

40 minute drive from narccoossee and boggy creek rd
View Quote

That looks interesting, I will keep it in mind.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:11:10 PM EDT
[#4]
So much for Shooters World, they only do in-store purchases for gift cards.  I am about 1,800 miles away.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Awesome store but the range is super expensive.  You need to buy a card, then you are limited by time, on the range, by the hour.  On top of that if you have any FFL items they require to see the tax stamps.  I only went there once to shoot my shotgun as most of the other ranges in the area only allow slugs.  The only positive is that it is the only indoor range that's close that has an actual 100y rifle range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top