Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2019 2:56:30 PM EDT
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up...Shoot Straight has Eotech 512's for $299.99 right now, in store only. Great price on a great optic...well, IMO.

Don't see them this low very often, especially from Shoot Straight.

I do not work there or have any connection to them other than using their range and occasionally buying parts from them. Gun prices are usually on the high side.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 7:32:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I was at their range in WPB with my wife today and they also had Beretta 92FS Compacts on sale for $429.

I'm not a Beretta guy but I believe that's a good deal.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:35:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I was at their range yesterday with 6 friends and did notice that their prices are indeed on the high side! Too bad because some of us were interested in getting some new toys. They were very accommodating when it came to the range though, being that we just showed up without calling ahead first. They gave us a separate room with three lanes and didn't bother us much. We were all very happy with the way they treated us.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 8:19:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was at their range yesterday with 6 friends and did notice that their prices are indeed on the high side! Too bad because some of us were interested in getting some new toys. They were very accommodating when it came to the range though, being that we just showed up without calling ahead first. They gave us a separate room with three lanes and didn't bother us much. We were all very happy with the way they treated us.
View Quote
While the sticker prices may appear high, they're open to price "adjustments"  if you're expressing serious interest in buying any particular gun.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Ask for their best price. They will take it to a manager and get a better price for you. They will bargin with you. The more interest you express, the better chances you might have. Or shop ahead and know what the firearm/ accessory goes for online, and see how close they can get to that price. Great group of guys to work with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top