Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2018 1:18:44 PM EDT
Looks like a nice place. They are on PSAs FFL transfer list. Anyone have pros / cons on the place?
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 5:29:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I think its a pretty good store/indoor range they are a class 3 dealer and will do class 3 paper work pictures etc. for $49 in store not sure about transfer fee .I have used Shoot Straight in Ft. Myers they charge $30 for transfers but don't have a class 3 at least that store. Im still on the fence about getting a suppressor but if I decide to get one I'm probably using shoot center.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 8:38:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey 123--have you checked out EBS Arms on CC Pkwy?

They have a pretty good selection of new and used and also have suppressors.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 11:28:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hey 123--have you checked out EBS Arms on CC Pkwy?

They have a pretty good selection of new and used and also have suppressors.
View Quote
They are great. Good folks and nice selection.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 7:20:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes I have that is a good store a little hard to get in and out of , I don't think they do the NFA work in the store like shoot center does. I never did any NFA stuff so I have no clue I would like to have at least one sbr ak and an ar along with a can but I don't know how to do the paperwork.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 8:53:37 PM EDT
[#5]
 Shoot center has a really nice range and I believe they rent machine guns, they had few belt feds on the wall last time I was there.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 11:08:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I placed my PSA order this morning and it’s going through them. $25 transfer fee for my complete A2 lower.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 11:41:39 PM EDT
[#7]
We did all the doors/windows/range glass there.

Cool place. Transfer fee is high and when I bought a lower from primary arms I had to get their FFL info from them to give to primary and when I called they wouldn't give it to me which seemed weird as fuck. So I just continued going to shoot straight.

Its a nice looking place but I've never seen a single "deal" there. Nothing that even comes close to stuff you get online.

Stopped by when they had a "sale" on Sig Legions. Wanted a SAO 229. Sale price was stupid high like $1300. Going with Bass Pro prices, lol.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 8:19:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey there, this is Aaron Forum, Owner of Shoot Center Cape Coral. For credibility sake, I am also a 10 year Army vet, with 4 years SF Team time. I was present for the installation of our doors and glass. For the most part you guys  did a good job, despite several returns to the site to fix a myriad of problems, including a 5lb magnetic lock which fell from our range door, and onto a customer!  Anyhow, allow me to clear up some things here. But since Al Lager is a great customer and Chris Kendall (your boss) has been so incredibly professional with us, we never really minded.

-Our transfer fee is $25. This fee doesn't actually cover costs though and is ultimately a service. If you can find a place to do it lower, by all means. Lot's of FFLs are going out of business!
-Every single firearm we stock is listed at "MAP" this is the minimum price allowed by the manufacturer. For example, we make about $7 on a S&W Shield. Crazy huh?
-I'm not entirely sure how low you would like us to price our firearms. But just FYI, our AVERAGE profit margin for year one was 10%
-Don't take my word for it though, just read our reviews. We run a top notch facility where safety and service are paramount.
Anyhow, I feel the need to defend our business a bit here. Especially since what you have said is very much a half truth.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:34:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hey there, this is Aaron Forum, Owner of Shoot Center Cape Coral. For credibility sake, I am also a 10 year Army vet, with 4 years SF Team time. I was present for the installation of our doors and glass. For the most part you guys  did a good job, despite several returns to the site to fix a myriad of problems, including a 5lb magnetic lock which fell from our range door, and onto a customer!  Anyhow, allow me to clear up some things here. But since Al Lager is a great customer and Chris Kendall (your boss) has been so incredibly professional with us, we never really minded.

-Our transfer fee is $25. This fee doesn't actually cover costs though and is ultimately a service. If you can find a place to do it lower, by all means. Lot's of FFLs are going out of business!
-Every single firearm we stock is listed at "MAP" this is the minimum price allowed by the manufacturer. For example, we make about $7 on a S&W Shield. Crazy huh?
-I'm not entirely sure how low you would like us to price our firearms. But just FYI, our AVERAGE profit margin for year one was 10%
-Don't take my word for it though, just read our reviews. We run a top notch facility where safety and service are paramount.
Anyhow, I feel the need to defend our business a bit here. Especially since what you have said is very much a half truth.
View Quote
sounds like a great place.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 2:44:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not really giving you anything to defend Aaron. I said it's a nice place. It's ran nice, the employees seemed helpful the few times I stopped in, just pointing out that I had an issue trying to have some lowers shipped there and I haven't come across a screaming deal I felt the need to jump on. It's hard to to beat internet prices these days and I assume if there was a storefront business that could they wouldn't stay open long.

and also, we didn't install that mag lock that you kept having issues with. We mess with no electronics. An electrician originally came and installed it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 10:07:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Hello Aaron. You have come highly recommended by my colleagues in LCSO, CCPD and others in recent days. I’m glad now that I went with you on my PSA order. My PSA order should be at your door between now and Tuesday. I am looking forward to checking out the store as well. I haven’t had time as of late to stop by but with the holidays upon us, I have some much needed time off.

...and thank you for your service!
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 2:20:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, I went to Shoot Center today and I must say that I was most impressed. Large selection of weapons, parts and accessories and a friendly professional staff. Such a smooth transaction. I need to go back and get some goodies!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top