Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2022 6:54:37 PM EDT
Link to Alphanews article with the details

I figured we had not heard all the details and there was still more to come.
* 120mph [not in pursuit or participating in any enforcement activity]
* Lied to responding officers on the scene
* Not wearing seat belt
* He was not done bar hopping and was looking to tie a few more on

I'm still hearing from my source that they expect him to be gone by Valentines day.
My guess is he will resign once other camera footage is released.

Curiously, others at the bar with him have kept quiet (or lawyered up?). If other LEOs had knowledge, you can be they are/have speed dialing their PR/attorneys.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:17:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Going 120, no seat belt, and rolled the car.
I'm surprised he didn't fly out a car window. Maybe didn't fit.

BLKVooDoo did a write up

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/The-Ballad-Of-Sheriff-David-Hutchinson-and-the-double-standard-of-the-DFL-UPDATE/5-2519428/
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 8:40:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I was definitely wrong when I stated in the other HTF thread that this place is the only place I'd hear about this story.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:24:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Fat dumbass.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 11:11:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How has that joke of a sheriff not been canned yet.

Still cant believe that they dropped the charge for intoxicated while in possession of a firearm
View Quote

There isn't anyone who can can him, but it's amazing that he hasn't resigned in shame.  It is also amazing that he got before a judge and had the whole case settled in 2 weeks flat, before the prosecutor even knew the details of the case.  I'm sure things probably would've worked out the same way if you or I were in the same situation.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:28:05 PM EDT
[#6]
And if he were a Republican-leaning sheriff you can bet the MSM and every politician in MN would be harping on him to resign on a daily basis.  But no.  Some calls for resignation, then silence!
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:44:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There isn't anyone who can can him, but it's amazing that he hasn't resigned in shame.  It is also amazing that he got before a judge and had the whole case settled in 2 weeks flat, before the prosecutor even knew the details of the case.  I'm sure things probably would've worked out the same way if you or I were in the same situation.  
View Quote

Herr Walz has finally called for his resignation today, the backlash must be building heavily for him to come out with that statement.

126mph, very lucky to have not killed himself or more importantly any one else on the road that night, lied to the responding officers multiple times on camera and is refusing to allow the release of the body cams. His attorney (in MN you have no right to counsel for a blood or urine test thanks to State v. Rosenbush but he was allowed to consult with his attorney for what appears to have been an extended period and the troopers apparently didn't call the on-call judge to get a warrant for an immediate blood test) was able to stall long enough and got them to do a urine instead of blood test, he kept requesting more water because he supposedly couldn't pee aka he wanted to dilute the sample, so he only registered 0.13 more than 3 hours after he was taken to the hospital. He more than likely would have tested for an aggravated DUI had the officers on the scene done their job like they would have for a regular DUI crash.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#8]
You know nobody is going to ask the other LEO/pricks at the "seminar" where Hutchy was getting bent why they didnt take his keys.

But... There was a security video of who left the bar and when!!!

That will work its way out into the public next time some LEO crosses Walz.

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 6:46:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Hearing that others who attended and left before Hutchy went on his barnstorming blitz have lawyered up.

No word yet about those who were throwing back brews with Hutchy during his bender.

As expected, no other LEOs/Sheriffs are going to cross the "thin blue line" and out a dirty cop. (surprised?)
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 6:56:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 9:09:34 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

He also is taking the "Hutch Protocol" by going the treatment will make my actions all better route.
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Both of those dangerous drunks were on stage with walzy when biden (another angry drunk) was here to campaign
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 9:32:42 PM EDT
[#13]
And sheriff stupid says he will not run for reelection.

They are making plans for a transition, but nothing official will be announced for a while.

Hutchy has not been "involved" in any activity that is tied to an existing investigation... This is getting fun to watch.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 4:01:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Link to Alphanews article with the details

I'm still hearing from my source that they expect him to be gone by Valentines day.
My guess is he will resign once other camera footage is released.

View Quote

Well, he's still there. Too many other distractions and I dare say this has been forgotten about by now.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 12:26:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Well, he's still there. Too many other distractions and I dare say this has been forgotten about by now.
View Quote

He did announce he was NOT running for re-election. So, the HCSO is simply doing damage control and Sheriff stupid is not going to give up his golden parachute.

County attourney's felt it was not possible to "fire" him, but, they are still looking at how to hit him for the cost of the damaged vehicle that their insurance won't cover.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He did announce he was NOT running for re-election. So, the HCSO is simply doing damage control and Sheriff stupid is not going to give up his golden parachute.

County attourney's felt it was not possible to "fire" him, but, they are still looking at how to hit him for the cost of the damaged vehicle that their insurance won't cover.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He agreed to buy the vehicle for what the county paid for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top