Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2021 9:46:14 AM EDT
Bought by the city of Trussville....https://www.bizjournals.com/birmingham/news/2021/08/25/former-sheepdog-property-sells.html?utm_source=st&utm_medium=en&utm_campaign=ae&utm_content=bb&ana=e_bb_ae&j=24866041&senddate=2021-08-26

Aug 25, 2021, 9:35pm EDT
The former Sheepdog Firearms property has sold for $2.3 million.

According to the Trussville Tribune, the city of Trussville recently purchased the 20,000-square-foot property at 5900 Deerfoot Parkway.

The property was vacant for months after the range closed in March.

Mayor Buddy Choat told the Tribune the building will become a police training facility with the ultimate goal of the city building a new City Hall once the police department is relocated.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 10:49:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Paywall.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 9:23:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Was decent, but I thought it was expensive. But all indoor ranges are. But you can’t charge people monthly dues and not let them come in. Another COVID victim.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 11:31:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 6:44:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

From what I recall their gun prices were very high. I don't recall their range fees.

I thought the location was kind of out of the way. It's going to be a nice facility for TPD.
View Quote

It was near my old AO before I headed out west. I was hoping it would be finished (they were building then) before I left but it wasn't.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top