Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2021 1:06:44 PM EDT
Sad to hear this news, it was imo the best built and cleanest indoor firing range facility ever in greater Birmingham.

I always had the sense they never took the retail side of the business seriously or ever tried to compete on that front.

It would not shock me if Johnny Walker (Bham Pistol Wholesale) ended up buying that facility and moving his shop out there.  Rumor was he planned to build a range of his own about the time Sheepdog opened and he postponed that idea.

As a retail location it would be superior to where Bham Pistol is in terms of parking, access, etc.

Anyhow, I hope somebody buys it and operates it, not something we need to loose in the area.

Link Posted: 3/17/2021 2:39:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top